Norwegian Pearl's New European 2019 Itineraries available

This is the link to the website where you can find early the summer 2019 itineraries of Norwegian Pearl on Northern Europe and the Mediterranean:

The website (click here to see)

Northern Europe

1. Scandinavia, Russia & Baltic from Amsterdam Cruise on 22/05/2019

2. Northern Europe from Amsterdam Cruise 08/06/2019

Mediterranean

1. Western Europe from Amsterdam Cruise 22/06/2019

2. Western Mediterranean from Civitavecchia Cruise 05/07/2019

3. Adriatic & Greece from Civitavecchia Cruise (I)18/07/2019

4. Adriatic & Greece from Civitavecchia Cruise (II) 28/07/2019

5. Spain & Sardinia from Barcelona Cruise (I) 08/08/2019

6. Spain & Sardinia from Barcelona Cruise (II) 12/08/2019

7. Mediterranean from Barcelona Cruise 21/08/2019

8. Grand Mediterranean from Barcelona Cruise 26/08/2019

9. Mediterranean & Greece from Venice Cruise 09/09/2019

10. Mediterranean & Greece from Civitavecchia Cruise (I) 20/09/2019

11. Mediterranean & Greece from Civitavecchia Cruise (II) 01/10/2019

These look fantastic. Unfortunately, only 1 of the longer cruises work for us because of our school calendar. I also saw that the August 8th cruise is a charter, so I wonder if they are going to charter any of the other shorter ones in August. I would consider a BTB, but wouldn't want to lose one of both of the cruises.

Thanks so much for posting this. Now to find out about the ta’s or where the Pearl is going before and after Europe 2019. Was hoping a ta would coincide with the last Jade sailing for med.

I only found the TA to Europe and here it is:

Transatlantic from New York Cruise 13 Night Cruise 28/04/2019

New York/Cobh/Dublin/Le Havre/Dover/Zeebrugge/Amsterdam

Don't be surprised if this thread gets deleted. It's against CC rules to post Travel Agent websites.

Connie:

It's also strange, to me anyway, that this cruise is no where to be found on NCL site, yet a travel agency has it. What am I missing?

Connie:

It's also strange, to me anyway, that this cruise is no where to be found on NCL site, yet a travel agency has it. What am I missing?

NCL said the Pearl's new itineraries will open for sale on July 31st along with new itineraries for the Jewel. New itineraries for the Jade and the Spirit will open for sale on August 6th. Copy and paste following into your browser to take you to NCL's Official Travel Blog.

https://www.ncl.com/travel-blog/norwegian-joy-to-join-sister-ship-bliss-in-alaska-2019?intcmp=pdt_JoyMeetsBliss

I knew they were gonna officially publish the itineraries on July 31, but I came across them in this website and I wanted to post them here to let people know too. It's not a big deal, in one week they were gonna be on NCL's site too. Also, I'm not affiliated with any agency and I only posted them here with the link just to prove they are valid.

I knew they were gonna officially publish the itineraries on July 31, but I came across them in this website and I wanted to post them here to let people know too. It's not a big deal, in one week they were gonna be on NCL's site too. Also, I'm not affiliated with any agency and I only posted them here with the link just to prove they are valid.

I wasn't complaining, only wanted to let you and others know that this post could disappear. I very much appreciate this inside info. Thank you.

Thanks and appreciate the info, now have a back up plan if Jade doesn't happen

So I emailed the TA to ask for a price, as no prices listed on the cruise I am considering. The TA has replied saying there is an error on the website and the cruises are not available. I have politely emailed back and asked her to check the pricing on the 31/7,as NCL will be releasing them on that date;) I was looking at the July 28th cruise, anyone seen any pricing anywhere else?

I did see a post in the roll calls that people booked on the Pearl, for Alaska, their ship has changed to the Joy

So maybe this will happen. I know I will check pricing as my daughter is coming on the Jade TA with me, she has always wanted to go to Ireland, if pricing is equal or less may toy with jumping ship, the time frames are basically the same.

I did see a post in the roll calls that people booked on the Pearl, for Alaska, their ship has changed to the Joy

So maybe this will happen. I know I will check pricing as my daughter is coming on the Jade TA with me, she has always wanted to go to Ireland, if pricing is equal or less may toy with jumping ship, the time frames are basically the same.

This definitely is happening, we just need to be a bit more patient. These cruises won't be posted for another few days... end of July to first week of August according to the Media release on NLC.

This definitely is happening, we just need to be a bit more patient. These cruises won't be posted for another few days... end of July to first week of August according to the Media release on NLC.

I know, then I guess I'll flip a coin lol