Reservation being modified?

Just logged on to check my reservation for an upcoming Oasis cruise.

I get this message. " The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time"

Had not seen that one before, I sure hope they are not modifying it too much. It took a lot of effort to get 4 sea view balconies together on deck 10.

I've been getting this same message for over a month now...tried various ways to get into my reservation, but nope. I have all the docs I need for my upcoming cruise...but would like to see what I have in cruise planner…. uggggg so frustrating.

Just logged on to check my reservation for an upcoming Oasis cruise.

I get this message. " The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time"

Had not seen that one before, I sure hope they are not modifying it too much. It took a lot of effort to get 4 sea view balconies together on deck 10.

After I purchased an excursion last night it took about 3 hours before I could get into my reservation again. It seems worse than before with the new website. It pulls in data from several different databases.

I've been getting this same message for over a month now...tried various ways to get into my reservation, but nope. I have all the docs I need for my upcoming cruise...but would like to see what I have in cruise planner…. uggggg so frustrating.

Just call RCCL and have them unlock your account. I have had to do it a few times.

Just call RCCL and have them unlock your account. I have had to do it a few times.

Thanks. I did call. I told them I was trying to print my luggage tags... so he told me how to go in the back door so to speak to accomplish that... and it worked... but my acct remained locked. I guess I can call and ask them to do that specifically.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same with me. You must be logged out of your account so that they can unlock it... then make sure you use the "exit reservation" button to avoid future lock-outs... at least that is what I was told over the weekend!

Annette~

Agreed. I did this a few days ago and they promptly unlocked. Almost like they have to do this in a regular basis. :rolleyes: They did make me agree that the process of unlocking may cause information that I had entered to be lost before they would perform the unlock.

The site requires you to log out, not "just" close the browser. The site believes you are still active when you close the browser. If should clear after a couple of hours or you can call 800.398.9819 and ask them to unlock you account.

Right...…….. It "SHOULD" clear after a short while.... but mine has been locked since before July 4th (so 3 weeks!)…. I am thinking there MUST BE a glitch on the site. Calling them now.

Ok....I just called RC... my account had been unlocked (sometime over night)…. but I still was NOT able to see my Calendar. So, she walked me thru logging out & going in the back door.... but still couldn't access my calendar.... then she asked What browser are you using? I told her Microsoft Edge.... she asked if I had the Internet Explorer browser...I do, so we went thru the same steps (again back door)…. & I was able to get into my calendar. But still not able to "see" my calendar within my reservation.... She said it's a glitch that they are aware of & are working on fixing but for now it's better to use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to look at your reservation! WHAT A MESS!

I literally just got off the phone with Royal. I was trying to update my cruise docs with my credit card info and kept getting an error message. They had to unlock it with my permission and then I was able to add my credit card info. I could only add my info via Internet Explorer as Google Chrome was not allowing me to check the box that said I agreed to allowing my husband to charge his expenses to my card. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So when I called yesterday...they unlocked my reservation... I looked at what I needed to look at, logged out. Then thought lets see if it is still unlocked...so logged back in....guess what? Reservation LOCKED AGAIN! Obviously this is an issue with the website. So frustrating!

I had this issue and just got off the phone to Royal.

ANNOYING agent.

But what I got out of the agent was, if you try to access your booking through the Dashboard, it will lock you out of your Check In. You MUST enter using the Already Booked link on the main page, BEFORE you log in.

Entering the Cruise Planner from the Dashboard may also lock you out of online check in.

What was annoying was all the agent wanted to do was explain, and all I wanted was to unlock my account so I can print my Set Sail and luggage tags.

But annoying agent costs Royal money, as I was going to book my beverage package, but decided I was DONE with talking to them (long story about the beverage package, in another thread).

We are doing a B2B on the Freedom in September.I was having the same problem.I just went in to do the sea pass and was able to get in to do the paper work for our first cruise the 22 September 18.well I went to do the second part for the 29 th but got that same message.Try again later.

I Put the phone number for Royal on my speeddial. Had to call them 4 times over 2 days last week to unlock when trying to make reservations. I even exit the cruise planner correctly and still can't get back in. Its sad such a multimillion dollar company, can't simplify their website for easy access. Pack your patience while planning your cruise.