First drink when boarding a Carnival ship is...

I've always gotten a Fun Ship Special as soon as I board. They aren't even my favorite drink (too sweet to have more than one or two), but something about it signals "VACATION" for me! So I keep on doing it!

I've always gotten a Fun Ship Special as soon as I board. They aren't even my favorite drink (too sweet to have more than one or two), but something about it signals "VACATION" for me! So I keep on doing it!

Me too, MistyRo! My tradition is to head straight to the Lido deck after boarding, and order one. I agree, too sweet to have more than a couple but it just signals the beginning of a fun cruise to order one! :cool:

Ditto! :D

I usually will have a sugar free rockstar and grey goose as my first drink but am willing to change that up. Can’t wait to hear what y’all have to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A cold drink is the only requirement but it's usually whatever they have on special.

This! It's the only time during the cruise that I drink the Fun Ship Special, but it's what I did on my first cruise and continue to do out of tradition. It truly signals that I'm on vacation. :)

I have been scoring menus to get excited and figure out what my first drink of my cruise will be in 11 days on the Carnival Liberty! I saw on the Serenity Menu a Coconut Martini-sounds amazing but want to know if anyone has tried it? I don't like overly sweet. Here is the ingredients: Bacardí Superior Rum, Malibu CoconutRum and Coconut Water. :cool::cool: