Clothing optional deck on Celebrity Millinimum?

Kingofcool1947

They did have a small area for topless for awhile ....It was much ado about nothing, We stumbled across it one day....held little interest for dh..not even a second look.

Management was embarassed when we informed them the designated area was adjacent to the kiddie pool area ...nice job X..... kiddie area is long gone as well..

I agree it’s not an issue for most. Personally, I think it’s only us ‘adullts’ who get upset over seeing a breast. Kids either don’t even notice it, or think....’Didn’t I use to really like seeing that thing??’.

Den

Thank you! This thread has been very entertaining! My husband said that of all the cruiselines, HAL would be the last one that he would enjoy seeing naked people LOL

Hmmmmm, that could resemble watching a National Geographic documentary.....

On our last Caribbean cruse on the Reflection, DW & I were relaxing on a port day on one of the large hammocks looking out of the window on the pool deck. We were parked next to a European ship (not sure which one). I had left to go get food or drinks and when I came back, my DW couldn't wait to point out that there were a couple of ladies topless sunbathing on the top deck of the other ship. It was close enough to see that they were topless but not close enough for any detail (thank goodness). No big deal but the most shocking thing to me was that DW actually wanted me to look...at other women...half naked. It's been a couple of years and I still don't know if I got in the wrong hammock :)

On our last Caribbean cruse on the Reflection, DW & I were relaxing on a port day on one of the large hammocks looking out of the window on the pool deck. We were parked next to a European ship (not sure which one). I had left to go get food or drinks and when I came back, my DW couldn't wait to point out that there were a couple of ladies topless sunbathing on the top deck of the other ship. It was close enough to see that they were topless but not close enough for any detail (thank goodness). No big deal but the most shocking thing to me was that DW actually wanted me to look...at other women...half naked. It's been a couple of years and I still don't know if I got in the wrong hammock :)

Is there a way to pick a cruise next to these European ships? Just in case my wife wants to look too. :p

Is there a way to pick a cruise next to these European ships? :p

Even though your question was likely asked in jest, the answer is actually yes. clear.png?emoji-halo-1683

There are port schedules that show which ships will be docked at which berths each day.