Can you get milk on Freedom?

Small milk cartons at the breakfast buffets, but they have dispensers for whole (3%) and skim milk next to the coffee machines in Windjammer and I think also at Cafe Promenade if I‘m not mistaken.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Our son will only drink milk. So, we were wondering about this when we went on Freedom last December. We always ate at Windjammer for some reason. We found that it was always available at breakfast. We had to ask for it at lunch and dinner. The first time there seemed to be an issue getting to it, but they eventually did. After this it was always quickly provided upon request. We picked up the milk "boxes". We always took one extra in case he wanted a drink between meals. We used the fridge in the room, and since it doesn't really stay very cold we would replace any extra at each meal. We visited Johnny Rockets a couple times and were able to get milk there as well. Since we didn't have issues in either of these locations I believe you shouldn't have any issues elsewhere.

Our son will only drink milk. So, we were wondering about this when we went on Freedom last December. We always ate at Windjammer for some reason. We found that it was always available at breakfast. We had to ask for it at lunch and dinner. The first time there seemed to be an issue getting to it, but they eventually did. After this it was always quickly provided upon request. We picked up the milk "boxes". We always took one extra in case he wanted a drink between meals. We used the fridge in the room, and since it doesn't really stay very cold we would replace any extra at each meal. We visited Johnny Rockets a couple times and were able to get milk there as well. Since we didn't have issues in either of these locations I believe you shouldn't have any issues elsewhere.

I always grab couple carton's at breakfast and keep then in my cabin for later..