Carnival Triumph 2019 Norfolk booking (& options to book) disappeared - anyone else?

Hello, I am also on the June 10th sailing. Today I went to make my daughters reservation

because they were having the deposit sale, and I couldn't find cruise. I called my TA at Carnival

she said that the sale will end on Tuesday and that they had gotten an email that the reservations for

the Triumph will be released after 3 days. She got the email Friday. So she promised me that Monday

when she gets in she will call me an make my daughters reservation. Lets see how that goes.

Two years ago something similar like that happened and when cruise was back up they had changed

the whole itinerary. Hope they don't cancel anything about this cruise. Lets see what Monday brings.

Speaking of changed iteniary. If you guys go to manage my cruise try to add it like a new booking. The dates are up (I couldn't get that far earlier) and it now has the July 10 sailing as a 3 nighter. I would like to know where from NY will we be sailing to for 3 nights except for at sea. I hope that these dates are wrong and they bring back the 8nights and it better Not being going to the Bahamas lol. _20180728_185153.thumb.JPG.fd223c88ca13cfc7c1f2841245caa73e.JPG

Sent from my G3223 using Forums mobile app

They are in the process of updating all information, deck plans, bookings, etc on the Triumph because of the upcoming big announcement of the dry dock changes. Cabin categories are changing, and new cabins are likely being added. Prices for open cabins may also go up because of the new amenities and venues, since the Triumph is being "Sunshined".

They are in the process of updating all information, deck plans, bookings, etc on the Triumph because of the upcoming big announcement of the dry dock changes. Cabin categories are changing, and new cabins are likely being added. Prices for open cabins may also go up because of the new amenities and venues, since the Triumph is being "Sunshined".

Did carnival tell you that? What would that have to do with my booking? And why does nobody at Carnival know anything and act stupid when you call them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is from John Heald on social media: We are updating our reservation system for cruises on Carnival Triumph. For the next three days, your reservation will not be accessible, but no worries, your vacation is on the books. We’ll confirm with you once we have completed the update.”

My apologies for the concern we caused and I will have more on this in the days ahead. Cheers

I believe it was today (Saturday). After several people expressed concern about their bookings. He has been teasing a big dry dock announcement for the last few days.

Thanks

I’m booked on an October 2019 sailing. I spoke to Carnival last night and was fine with the message that things would be available again in a few days. Tonight I received an email that my FTTF for the cruise was cancelled per my request. I clearly did not cancel so I have no idea what’s going on.

Tonight I received an email that my FTTF for the cruise was cancelled per my request. I clearly did not cancel so I have no idea what’s going on.

Uh, oh. I received that message the day before my cruise was cancelled for Hurricane Irma. I had not cancelled it or been in contact with Carnival in any way.

I’m booked on an October 2019 sailing. I spoke to Carnival last night and was fine with the message that things would be available again in a few days. Tonight I received an email that my FTTF for the cruise was cancelled per my request. I clearly did not cancel so I have no idea what’s going on.
same here for my cruise in June.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My FTTF was cancelled as of this morning for one of the Sept 2019 Canada New England triumph cruises. Makes me wonder what they are changing

Like I said in a prior post it is BS. Carnival should have sent an email to every booked customer on the triumph and explaining what was going on.

My FTTF was cancelled as of this morning for one of the Sept 2019 Canada New England triumph cruises. Makes me wonder what they are changing

I hope you can get your FTTF back when the bookings re-open. That is something I would stress out about until Monday :O

Here's my opinion (a sad one) fwiw.......

New Name (Carnival Renaissance or something)

New Deck Plans-as a fact 4Js on Lido are gone

New Pricing-to reflect upgrades

New Itineraries and/or date changes-so we are all canceled and have to rebook at the new prices

See...I knew getting bumped from a 4J to balcony on the lido was too good to be true :(

People, we need to calm down. I can understand the apprehension since we also have a B2B booked on the Triumph in September 2019. We need to let them complete their changes which will take a couple of more days, then we will know for sure. I agree that some information should have been posted on their website especially in their booking engine and on those effected cruise managers, but it is what it is. Having cruised on Carnival since 1985 I expect the following: The ship will remain as the Triumph. Deck plans will be updated, new cabins and new cabin catagories will be introduced. Those passengers in decommissioned cabins will be moved to similar or better cabins without extra cost. Our bookings will remain the same and we will not have to rebook. Those that booked any excursions including FTTF, will find that those excursions will still be attached to your booking. Take a deep breath and try to relax as hard as that is. :cool:

New Pricing-to reflect upgrades

New Itineraries and/or date changes-so we are all canceled and have to rebook at the new prices

hopefully they should honor the old booking pricing or give some kind of % off the new booking

when i booked my June cruise back in January, i noticed something odd about pricing. the cruise fare keep decreasing yet the port taxes/fees were increasing.

People, we need to calm down. I can understand the apprehension since we also have a B2B booked on the Triumph in September 2019. We need to let them complete their changes which will take a couple of more days, then we will know for sure. I agree that some information should have been posted on their website especially in their booking engine and on those effected cruise managers, but it is what it is. Having cruised on Carnival since 1985 I expect the following: The ship will remain as the Triumph. Deck plans will be updated, new cabins and new cabin catagories will be introduced. Those passengers in decommissioned cabins will be moved to similar or better cabins without extra cost. Our bookings will remain the same and we will not have to rebook. Those that booked any excursions including FTTF, will find that those excursions will still be attached to your booking. Take a deep breath and try to relax as hard as that is. :cool:

It is what it is isn’t acceptable. They have my money. They owed me a complete explanation before they took it off line.

Thank you for being a voice of reason. Carnival wouldn't have the following it does if it regularly screwed their customers. :)