Summit 7-22 thru 7-28

brooklynphil

We will be on the Summit 8/12 and looking forward to it- especially after reading your comments.

Do you know what the cheapest internet package is- besides the ones that are hundreds of $$ - which is ridiculous !! ? Can you buy minutes like we have on other ships - like 30, 60?

Thank you!

First time that I didn't buy an internet package. Royal Carribean is $110 for unlimited. NCL is about $210 and Summit was $264. Rip-off. I day internet was $49!!! Crazy. And $25 per hour I believe.

First time that I didn't buy an internet package. Royal Carribean is $110 for unlimited. NCL is about $210 and Summit was $264. Rip-off. I day internet was $49!!! Crazy. And $25 per hour I believe.

OMG!! That is insane.

I think I’ll check with my carrier ( Verizon) about use in Bermuda. I normally email family a couple of times while cruising and if I can do that from Bermuda- has to be cheaper!!

Thank you for the info.

OMG!! That is insane.

I think I’ll check with my carrier ( Verizon) about use in Bermuda. I normally email family a couple of times while cruising and if I can do that from Bermuda- has to be cheaper!!

Thank you for the info.

In BDA, Verizon, under most plans, is $10.00 day to use calls, texts and data under your plan. Only charged for days you use it. You should ensure that your phone and plan are compatable

OMG!! That is insane.

Thank you for the info.

As I understand it, there will be plenty of free wifi places throughout the island, especially bars and restaurants.

I will know in a few weeks.

bon voyage

There is also free wifi right at Kings Wharf. Not sure how good it is but it is right there as you get off the ship. With lots of sea days we took the internet package offered in the perks. TA paid the grats, we don't drink much and what little we do drink can be had for free at the Elite cocktail hour so we took the internet....it worked fairly well.

We enjoyed the cruise. Met some nice people and had fun. The crew was excellent. Ship is in good shape. Ate in Blu...food was very good. Wish they were open for all meals. Did not like buffet or lunch in MDR. Entertainment was better than most. Disembarkation was very delayed. Ship cleared late and there were only 3 customs agents checking the whole ship. Since there are no forms to fill out, it takes longer. Agent scans your passport and asks questions. It was much faster when they collected forms. I asked for an 8 am departure. I was in my car at 10 am. Worst exit ever.

We did!! Anything in particular that you’re looking for? I’ll try to scan them tomorrow and post.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sailing Summit on Sunday! I also would love to see dailies if you have them. 🙏Traveling with 19 people and many of them first time cruisers so I would love to see activities to show them.

I posted the dailies in a separate post today. I had to put them in a Google Drive folder as they wouldn't upload. I also couldn't get my scanner to double side scan so the fronts and backs are in separate files.

Would you have the link to share for the dailies? It would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got off the Summit. Long time cruiser but first time on Celebrity. Our best cruise ever. Like the smaller ship. No hassle getting on or off. Best entertainment yet. The silent disco was great. Usually don't go to all the shows but did this time. All were super. Used main dining room all 7 nights and was the best food ever also. Celebrity sold me and will look to go again.:)

You don't pass the Statue of Liberty but you see it all day from the port side. And Embarkation was very quick at 11am. Have fun.

Thank you for your review, we are in the Oct 7 sailing to NE and Canada.

How far is SOL to take a picture with my iPhone?

I posted the dailies in a separate post today. I had to put them in a Google Drive folder as they wouldn't upload. I also couldn't get my scanner to double side scan so the fronts and backs are in separate files.

Thank you, adding the other pages was very helpfully for me, I discover that Celebrity doesn't sell the Bus Transfer to JFK Airport and I can't purchase the shorex with drop off at the airport, my flight departs 6 minutes early.