White Night Party- question for Bonnie

tromvest

Bonnie: We’re on the October 6, 2018 Journey, Rome to Barcelona.

Do you have a way of finding out what night the White Night Party will be held?

Thanks so much!

Julie

It's listed in the shorex for your cruise Operatic evening at the Goldoni Theatre in Livorno.

Phil

Edit. Sorry you asked about White Night. It is not cast in stone until the cruise and even then might change of the weather is bad. It will be a port where you stay until at least 9pm.

Edited by excitedofharpenden

It's listed in the shorex for your cruise Operatic evening at the Goldoni Theatre in Livorno.

Phil

They asked about White Nite and not Azamazing evening Phil. As to White Nite, believe that is scheduled by the ship and they will have the day when you board and make Specialty Reservations.

Haha, I just noticed. Need new readers when looking at my phone!

Phil

No problem, Phil. I’m upping the strength of my readers too! Haha

I was hoping maybe know of the White Night party before sailing so we can plan our specialty dining nights. Looks like I may have to wait until we board.

The only indication is that it is likely, as Phil said, that it will be on a night when the ship is in port until late. On your cruise the two most likely nights look like Portofino & Sorrento, but that’s only a guess. You will be able to find out as soon as you get on board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can anyone comment on how the White Night party will work on a transatlantic? I'm on the Pursuit November 6 crossing to Miami. We only have 3 ports and the latest we sail is around 5:00.

Laura

Can anyone comment on how the White Night party will work on a transatlantic? I'm on the Pursuit November 6 crossing to Miami. We only have 3 ports and the latest we sail is around 5:00.

Laura

You might not have one or they'll do it in the Cabaret Lounge on a sea day. I don't like these relocated ones. The deck party is best.

Phil

You might not have one or they'll do it in the Cabaret Lounge on a sea day. I don't like these relocated ones. The deck party is best.

We had one on a Quest TA when Carl slowed the ship so White Night could be held on the pool deck. The issue is having open BBQ fires when there are strong winds on deck.

We had one on a Quest TA when Carl slowed the ship so White Night could be held on the pool deck. The issue is having open BBQ fires when there are strong winds on deck.

Totally dependent on the weather which is why I said "might". And it’s not just the BBQ. No good if it blows the food off your plate!

Phil