Best way to keep track of excursions/reservations while on board

Hi, I'm sailing on Oasis this Sunday and was wondering if the Royal Caribbean app has a calendar functionality that allows me to see my daily calendar, which excursions I've booked and what dining and show reservations I have? I've looked at the app and haven't found it yet. The Royal IQ app when I downloaded and logged in doesn't seem to support Oasis?

Thanks in advance.

Another option if you have made excursion and activity reservations pre-cruise is to sign into your Cruise Planner, select My Calendar, then Full Calendar, and then see small printer icon in upper right. You can click it to print your calendar and add any notes if desired.

Or use a google calendar or whatever calendar you have on your phone, tablet, or laptop. And have it set reminders 1 hour or 1 day before to remind you. You do have to enter everything but it is much handier than papers. I use this and google docs for additional info regarding any excursions. Only time I bring any papers is when a tour company requests it. This is much easier than a lot of papers.

I use OneNote (part of Microsoft Office). I have different tabs set up for different ports where I keep research info about various excursion options. Other tabs contain all of my interactions with Royal, electronic Set Sail pass and luggage tags, digital packing lists, all confirmations for travel, hotels, excursions, all phone numbers, etc. OneNote doesn't have a great calendar feature built in but I spent the time a few cruises ago to build a nice looking calendar (using a color coded table) and I just copy/paste/edit it for new cruises. OneNote syncs everything to the cloud and I can then access it from my phone or iPad. Once OneNote syncs with my phone and iPad, they don't need to be internet connected to view the content (unless I change it on one device and want to resync with the other devices). I can also share it with friends or family members.

This is admittedly overkill for many (most?) people but I've gone paperless wherever possible. There is an initial learning curve but once you learn to use the tools well, I find it a much faster and better way to stay organized.