oasis class all on eastern itinary

Yes, but my question was about the three currently here all being on the eastern route the same week.

The only way to know is to figure out which one is not normally on that itinerary and check the roll calls for that week as it may have come up in the discussion. If there were recent hurricanes, that might explain it. Otherwise, I'll shut up now and see what anyone else has to say. I'm trying to imagine St Martin with two Oasis class! I THINK I have seen two oasis class together once in Nassau.

The only way to know is to figure out which one is not normally on that itinerary and check the roll calls for that week as it may have come up in the discussion. If there were recent hurricanes, that might explain it. Otherwise, I'll shut up now and see what anyone else has to say. I'm trying to imagine St Martin with two Oasis class! I THINK I have seen two oasis class together once in Nassau.
I've seen pics of two Oasis in St Maarten.

I bet you'll see two in Coco Cay

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Are they all on the same exact Eastern itinerary this week, or slightly different?

In recent years, there have been several different eastern itineraries, one included St Maarten/St Thomas/Nassau, another is St Maarten/San Juan/Labadee, and another was St Kitts/St Thomas or Maarten/Nassau. They also have 2 different western itineraries.

These kind of messed up the regular eastern/western rotation I think. Could be wrong.