Platinum Beverage Question

auburn77

The platinum perks list shows a 'complimentary beverage' at sea day brunch. I assume this is something like a specialty coffee or a soda? Also, is this just for one sea day brunch or each one on the cruise?

any drink up to 9.00 in value. On my last cruise (February 2018 on Miracle) I decided to get a margarita to go with my Huevos Rancheros for brunch. The cost was 9.25 and I was charged .25 to my S&S card.

The platinum perks list shows a 'complimentary beverage' at sea day brunch. I assume this is something like a specialty coffee or a soda? Also, is this just for one sea day brunch or each one on the cruise?

Good for anything belwo a certain cost. After that you can get a drink for the difference. A couple of years ago they made it so very few alcoholic drinks with addtional like 25 cents. REally is a waste of paper to print the certificate. I usually do not go to Brunch so i do not use them

Its one coupon per cruise, and its also good for anything alcoholic.

That's a shame. The VIFP info makes it appear that you would get one every sea day. Now that I think about it, it probably did say "any" sea day. Gotta be a lawyer to deal with some of these "perks".

Worthless if you purchase Cheers ... unless you're leaving from Galveston and could use it on day 1. I wish there was a different little perk, even a coupon for a half price pic or something, but no worries. I'm sure I can find someone to give it to. :)
It has to be charged to the S&S of the person whose name is on the coupon, so you'll still need to order the drink for the person you give it to.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Forums mobile app

Worthless if you purchase Cheers ... unless you're leaving from Galveston and could use it on day 1. I wish there was a different little perk, even a coupon for a half price pic or something, but no worries. I'm sure I can find someone to give it to. :)

We don’t get the drink package so we appreciate getting that coupon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you referring to the Gold appreciation drink on the last night of the cruise? That's different from the Platinum/Diamond drink at breakfast/brunch/lunch in the MDR.

I don't understand why they limit the Platinum coupon to daytime only in the MDR, and the Gold coupon can be redeemed anywhere the last evening. Because we generally don't drink before 1 pm, we've not used ours.

I don't understand why they limit the Platinum coupon to daytime only in the MDR, and the Gold coupon can be redeemed anywhere the last evening. Because we generally don't drink before 1 pm, we've not used ours.
The Gold coupon was added as a consolation when the Gold/Plat/Diamond party became the Plat/Diamond party. The breakfast/brunch/lunch coupon for Plats and Diamonds is a holdover from before that change.

No judgment on whether the change was right or wrong, but that's how the difference came to exist.

Since we do not drink that early, we go to Guest Services and turn the coupon in for a receipt to use anytime.

Huh ? :oI didn’t know that was possible.

I never drink before 5pm. I’d like to try this because I’ve always tossed mine.

What does the receipt say?