JS Coffee Maker

Hello. This is our first time on Harmony of the Seas and we are in a Junior Suite. I read that the JS rooms have coffee makers. Can anyone advise of the type of coffee maker it is so we can bring our own coffee. Thanks in advance.

While i have not been on the Harmony, the ones we had on the Radiance made 1 cup unless they have been improved, so we never bothered using the one in our room. As Bob said they use the packets. If we wanted early coffee while getting ready, I would either go to the Windjammer's outside area on the Radiance Class or the Cafe Promenade on a Freedom Class.

We used the coffee maker in the JS on Allure once and did not care for the taste. Since we stay on deck 8, It's easier to go to the Cafe Promenade for a cup and it tastes better, IMO. Like Bob stated, I don't remember seeing a brand on the coffee. I believe it just indicated Regular or Decaf.

The coffee maker that I have seen in a few JS's (not Harmony) is a Mr. Coffee Single. They provide you with the coffee in a filter - daily. The coffee/filter is SMALL (like about 3" across). I tried to find some online in the brand I like to no avail. Their coffee is Seattle's best & it really wasn't bad at all. I do take my liquid Vanilla Creamer (small cups) tho as they do not have that.

The coffee maker that I have seen in a few JS's (not Harmony) is a Mr. Coffee Single. They provide you with the coffee in a filter - daily. The coffee/filter is SMALL (like about 3" across). I tried to find some online in the brand I like to no avail. Their coffee is Seattle's best & it really wasn't bad at all. I do take my liquid Vanilla Creamer (small cups) tho as they do not have that.

Was in Jr Suite and a 2Bd/2Ba Suite was same, small Seattle's Best...