Best off site parking for Port of Miami

jchris50

This is one port it is worth paying the extra and parking directly at the port. This is coming from someone who always tries to park off site. We have tried a few lots in Miami, all with bad results, including damage to our vehicle. The port has great covered parking and your car will look the same as when you left it! ;)

I agree. I use off site parking at FLL or PC, and at any airport, but will not chance it in Miami. I'm going on a 12 day cruise this November, and will bite the bullet at the port parking, even though it will be well over $200.00.

We always stay at Hampton Inn and Suites Blue Lagoon location park, stay and cruise package that includes gated parking. The price for our room in October is $248 including taxes. They have a shuttle to port.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We live a little over 2 hrs away and always get a hotel with parking and shuttle. We stay at La Quinta East (by the airport) and get a room, parking, shuttle and a small breakfast for right around $100. You can book a return shuttle for $15 but we just take Uber. That's where we are staying for the seventh time (I think) in 2 months for a 10 night cruise. Of course the closer you book to your cruise the more expensive it gets but never over $150.00.

So we get to start our vacation a little sooner and save over $100 in the process. We stopped tying to find offsite parking long ago. Just didn't make sense for us.

I agree. I use off site parking at FLL or PC, and at any airport, but will not chance it in Miami. I'm going on a 12 day cruise this November, and will bite the bullet at the port parking, even though it will be well over $200.00.
Yup, they raised the parking from $20 to $22 per day.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

We live a little over 2 hrs away and always get a hotel with parking and shuttle. We stay at La Quinta East (by the airport) and get a room, parking, shuttle and a small breakfast for right around $100. You can book a return shuttle for $15 but we just take Uber. That's where we are staying for the seventh time (I think) in 2 months for a 10 night cruise. Of course the closer you book to your cruise the more expensive it gets but never over $150.00.

So we get to start our vacation a little sooner and save over $100 in the process. We stopped tying to find offsite parking long ago. Just didn't make sense for us.

We have used the same hotel. Works great - free shuttle to the port and paying for return they give you green stickers to put on your shirt - drive spots it and picks you up.