LCV Ambassador

audobon_tx

Apologies in advance if this is common knowledge but has the LCV Ambassador chair been filled?

I have an issue with 200 loyalty points missing from my total on the Captain's Club site (the cruises have been recorded, but not the points) and therefore the loyalty status is incorrect on the e-docs for my cruise on the Pursuit on 9/29/18.

I called the 888 number, got Guatemala, and was told the only way to contact LCV is via e-mail. That route has failed in the past.

Hoping there is some way to contact the LCV Ambassador directly.

Apologies in advance if this is common knowledge but has the LCV Ambassador chair been filled?

I have an issue with 200 loyalty points missing from my total on the Captain's Club site (the cruises have been recorded, but not the points) and therefore the loyalty status is incorrect on the e-docs for my cruise on the Pursuit on 9/29/18.

I called the 888 number, got Guatemala, and was told the only way to contact LCV is via e-mail. That route has failed in the past.

Hoping there is some way to contact the LCV Ambassador directly.

I have also contacted the LCV per email, but there is no answer. How I miss Nicole!

Ivi

Thanks for the advice Phil. Will wait a little then try to find out why I don't get emails and also cannot log onto the Celebrity Website to check our loyalty level (only one Celebrity Cruise but 7 Azamara).

Celebrity changed there log-in a couple of months ago. To log in you now use your email address rather than the password used previously & you will most likely have to reset your password,

Celebrity changed there log-in a couple of months ago. To log in you now use your email address rather than the password used previously & you will most likely have to reset your password,

Yes, that what I had to do too. It went a bit cranky for a couple of days and then my Azamara Cruises disappeared altogether, but they are back now and correct.

flyingshoes, if you still aren’t able to resolve the missing points before you leave for Pursuit then have a word with the Loyalty Manager onboard. They will have a list and will be able to reconcile it for you.

Phil

Yes, that what I had to do too. It went a bit cranky for a couple of days and then my Azamara Cruises disappeared altogether, but they are back now and correct.

flyingshoes, if you still aren’t able to resolve the missing points before you leave for Pursuit then have a word with the Loyalty Manager onboard. They will have a list and will be able to reconcile it for you.

Phil

Thanks, Phil. That is plan B. The onboard folks are good at sorting things.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

In North America, at least, the announcement has now been made by email.

We have a 'Team' now, rather than a sole "Ambassador"

Congrats to the appointees and wishing them all possible success.

Oh, I see Spursgirl beat me to the punch.

It's true! We have a new LCV Ambassador, as well as a LCV Director. Here's the webpage where you can learn more about them. www.azamara.com/lcvteam

P.S. Wish I could have told flyingshoes yesterday just how imminent the announcement was.

Bonnie, thanks for the link. Nice to read up on Sandra and Patty and welcome to them both!

Phil