Black Friday Specials???

Lvntrvl

I keep reading about Black Friday specials. We are cruising 12/31/18 - 1/4/19 on the Mariner. Is it reasonable to wait to see if there are any deals for on board activities or shore excursions that typically are available as a Black Friday special or should we book these activities as they become available 90 days prior to sailing?

I keep reading about Black Friday specials. We are cruising 12/31/18 - 1/4/19 on the Mariner. Is it reasonable to wait to see if there are any deals for on board activities or shore excursions that typically are available as a Black Friday special or should we book these activities as they become available 90 days prior to sailing?

There are deals right now in my cruise planner for my Oct cruise. They have been flashing on and off sale for about the last 3 weeks. Just keep checking and buy when it's a price you can tolerate. You can always cancel and rebook if the price drops. I have done that on three different things so far in my cruise planner

Do not expect any price breaks on a New Year's Eve cruise. Prices will only go up up up up up up, most likely.

We're on NYE cruise on Oasis...I got drink package for 20% off and now it's on sale for 10% off...I'd say buy now and if it drops you can cancel and reorder, but as stated above, everyone has told me not to expect ANY discounts for NYE as saps like us are willing to pay for it given the timeframe.

Enjoy your trip! only 128 days for us, 129 for you!

Do not expect any price breaks on a New Year's Eve cruise. Prices will only go up up up up up up, most likely.

Respect the info... but dang it, our 2019 holiday cruise is at $60 pp/pd. Please don't tell me its only going to go up. Will be getting on the wagon (at least while on the ship) for that trip if that's the case.

Respect the info... but dang it, our 2019 holiday cruise is at $60 pp/pd. Please don't tell me its only going to go up. Will be getting on the wagon (at least while on the ship) for that trip if that's the case.

Our NYE 20% off brought it down to $53 (now at 10% off for $56). I've been told NYE never goes below $53, but like you I'll continue to watch and hope for any drop!

Today I checked the drink package.....30% off......but it’s the same it was last week with no discount😢

But I also heard Black Friday are the best prices?

(Checking for both son in laws, they’re booked in the same cabin because my daughters didn’t want to buy the drink package. Looking for that BOGO 50% off!)