Advice

Grand Cru

Can my fellow cruisers advise/help me,we have cruised many times and usually cruise with Azamara/ Seabourn/Oceania,but not over the Xmas period,prices are above our affordability,so this is the question in your opinion,what are the ships would you recommend knowing the ships we have sailed on.Thankyou for your help.

Not Budget ,went last Xmas with Norwegian Cruise Lines And it was not for us,but we are not looking for a cruise that only caters for the over 60’s..

Try Viking Ocean. Comparable in price to Oceania.

Can my fellow cruisers advise/help me,we have cruised many times and usually cruise with Azamara/ Seabourn/Oceania,but not over the Xmas period,prices are above our affordability,so this is the question in your opinion,what are the ships would you recommend knowing the ships we have sailed on.Thankyou for your help.

If you are looking for something similar to the 3 companies you listed, my suggestion is a similar premium cruise line - Viking Ocean.

You didn't mention a preferred destination, so if looking for cheaper, any of the following mainstream Lines could be a good fit - HAL, Cunard, P&O -UK or Celebrity. Similar to your NCL experience, you need to consider that while the base fare of the mainstream lines are lower, your final bill could be higher than the premium lines.

Celebrity, Princess

Crystal or Seadream for more upscale

Crystal and Sea Dream costs as much if not more than the ones OP is trying to move from. SD has really gone up next year because they have one ship that is doing CUBA for the whole season.