Height of under-bed space?

Our older & slim 22" Travelpro almost got lost underneath the bed ... (it's about 8.5" tall but when "stuffed" full, as tall as 9")

IMGOF0329_0126.jpg?dl=0

Suffice to say, most 25" to 27" expandable rollerboard or hard side spinners should have no problem fitting in that huge space - I measured the height on both the Breakaway & the Gem before, it's at least 15.5" tall:')

FYI, if you plan to use it for flying Air Canada, I highly recommend looking for a 25" or 26" bag, when fully packed (non-expanded) ... can easily exceed 22 kg/50 lbs. limit, typical for domestic travel in coach class.

What about the space under the sofa bed (second bedroom) in the two bedroom suite? My daughter and I will be sharing that small room on our upcoming cruise. Space is tight in the cabin. Can we fit our suitcases under the main bed when pulled out?

Our older & slim 22" Travelpro almost got lost underneath the bed ... (it's about 8.5" tall but when "stuffed" full, as tall as 9")

IMGOF0329_0126.jpg?dl=0

Suffice to say, most 25" to 27" expandable rollerboard or hard side spinners should have no problem fitting in that huge space - I measured the height on both the Breakaway & the Gem before, it's at least 15.5" tall:')

FYI, if you plan to use it for flying Air Canada, I highly recommend looking for a 25" or 26" bag, when fully packed (non-expanded) ... can easily exceed 22 kg/50 lbs. limit, typical for domestic travel in coach class.

Thanks for the information, but we will not fly Air Canada ever again unless we're paid to do so.

Some connecting rooms have a little hallway between the two locked doors. Our room steward told us we could put them there if we wanted to. I think those doors are not like those in hotels and they lock them with keys so you would have to ask him to retrieve them if you wanted them back for any reason.

What about the space under the sofa bed (second bedroom) in the two bedroom suite? My daughter and I will be sharing that small room on our upcoming cruise. Space is tight in the cabin. Can we fit our suitcases under the main bed when pulled out?

Storage under the sofa convertible couch would be slim to next to none due to the bed collapsing within the couch.

Some of the convertible couches may have a sliver of drawer space due to their design.

In any event the main bedding in the cabin there will be ample space to store 6 suitcases under the Queen bed

or split beds.

Also remember that the suitcases themselves can be used for clothing storage that is not otherwise hung on hangers in a closet or placed in vanity drawers etc.

Just remember to check all the areas you hid your clothing items when disembarking.