Luggage tags not in e-docs?

TexasCruiser84

First time NCL cruiser here. According to my internet search, the luggage tags should be on the last page of my e-docs, but they aren't. Instead, I just have the boarding pass and cruise next forms. I booked the cruise about 10 days out, and depart on Sunday. Where do I obtain my luggage tags?

Thanks!

First time NCL cruiser here. According to my internet search, the luggage tags should be on the last page of my e-docs, but they aren't. Instead, I just have the boarding pass and cruise next forms. I booked the cruise about 10 days out, and depart on Sunday. Where do I obtain my luggage tags?

Thanks!

Did you try looking on the first page of docs about the middle and on right side there is usually a link for the tags. Click on it then they should show up and all you have to do is print them.

First timer here too. I had run across this question asked by someone before, so...…..

First page of your cruise documents, about half way down is a picture of little suitcase. Right next to it is: Print Luggage Tags Here. Here is underlined.

Have fun!

You can always get them at the port.

Yes, you can get luggage tags at the port. However, if you want to print your own, I'm pretty sure you will find the "link" embedded with in your E-Docs. Lo into your account, open E- Docs and slowly scroll down, looking on the right-hand side for an icon that says (something like) Click here to print luggage tags (Look for a small suitcase!)

Good luck and safe travels!

Yeah they're not obvious *AT ALL*.

There's a embedded hyperlink in the middle of a paragraph - which will take you to a new document with the tags.

It's much easier to print them at home. Just print, put on bag. When you get to the pier let the porter take them out the taxi whilst you walk into the terminal. Done.

Much less trouble to just get them at the pier. For what we pay NCL they could send luggage tags.

I miss getting that special package in the mail. I still have the leather portfolio they sent with our tickets and luggage tags 25 yrs ago and use it every time we cruise.

When I printed mine off the edocs for next month, they came out only about 4 inches long. Too small to use, how do I print them bigger ?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

Perhaps it is your printer - change the font sizing ?

When I clicked on that little suitcase icon and print the result was a tag 8 inches long by 3 inches wide.

You can always attempt to enlarge the tags and the other alternative wait to have the porter at the pier

put on the generic tags.

these help as well, instead of a stapler....

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Highwind-Travel-8-Narrow-Cruise-Tags-Luggage-Etag-Holders-Zip-Seal-Steel-Loops-Thick-PVC-Set-of-8-Tag-Holders/146585529?athcpid=146585529&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVUB&athieid=v0&athstid=CS020&athguid=466001f5-aa58dafe-6c9bb00fec62459e&athena=true

Perhaps it is your printer - change the font sizing ?

When I clicked on that little suitcase icon and print the result was a tag 8 inches long by 3 inches wide.

You can always attempt to enlarge the tags and the other alternative wait to have the porter at the pier

put on the generic tags.