Horizon Selling Day Passes To The Havana Lounge Area

JKrise

Some facebook posts are stating that passengers who purchased the Havana rooms are upset that they paid a premium for the rooms and now other passengers can purchase a single day pass.

My question is...does anyone know how much the Havana Lounge day passes are?

Some facebook posts are stating that passengers who purchased the Havana rooms are upset that they paid a premium for the rooms and now other passengers can purchase a single day pass.

This is 100% inaccurate.

Wouldn't put it past CCL.

DW and I are on Horizon for a B2B over Thanksgiving.

Would normally expect the Thanksgiving cruise to be nearly fully booked by now.

However, a quick look the available cabins for both legs revealed a higher than expected vacancy rate.

That coupled with the average to lower than average reviews of their newest ship sets an under achieving revenue generation forward looking tone.

(Not to mention the reduced benefits for booking a cloud 9 cabin).

Thus, alternatives or course corrections for generating revenue would normally be considered in this situation, specially when H&R staff as well as ships Sr. Staff are evaluated on achieving revenue goals and a portion of their compensation directly tied to achieving the goals.

Wouldn't put it past CCL.

DW and I are on Horizon for a B2B over Thanksgiving.

Would normally expect the Thanksgiving cruise to be nearly fully booked by now.

However, a quick look the available cabins for both legs revealed a higher than expected vacancy rate.

That coupled with the average to lower than average reviews of their newest ship sets an under achieving revenue generation forward looking tone.

(Not to mention the reduced benefits for booking a cloud 9 cabin).

Thus, alternatives or course corrections for generating revenue would normally be considered in this situation, specially when H&R staff as well as ships Sr. Staff are evaluated on achieving revenue goals and a portion of their compensation directly tied to achieving the goals.

We have a large group going on the Thanksgiving week. Hope you join the group :-)

More fake news.

Dear NYcruzzer,

Yes Carnival CCL :NYSE LSE does a wonderful job of making Havana well. If only they enforced the Towell Chair Hogs for those which like to lay down.. near those small salty pools. I think just Princess uses Fresh Water now.

We will be aboard when you come back on her, Horizon.

WX here is very warm and humid for Wednesday acoming. Hope all went well for youall !

I'm on Horizon now. Absolutely false info. No day passes. Carnival doing a great job turning those away who don't have daytime access. Forums

While no day passes are sold, purportedly Horizon wrist bands are being sold on eBay. But guessing you'll have to buy all colors and then sneak a peak at which one is being used on your cruise in order to get by the security. Better use it early before security starts remembering people on the deck.

While no day passes are sold, purportedly Horizon wrist bands are being sold on eBay. But guessing you'll have to buy all colors and then sneak a peak at which one is being used on your cruise in order to get by the security. Better use it early before security starts remembering people on the deck.

Clients who break the rules is way different then implying a cruise line is doing this (which they would not).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They may not be now, but why wouldn't they consider this untapped revenue stream at a later time? One four letter word: FTTF.

I do not believe that is a word.... I think they have stretched the boundary as much as they can with adding additional rooms on the Horizon. They may re-designate rooms on Vista, but I doubt even that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Exactly.

Exactly? First it was a “rumor on FB” now it what they may do based upon a theory? Maybe you heard from a friend who cuts the hair of of a janitor who works in a building where John Heals passed thru...,

Sent from my iPhone using Forums