Guest Check In

trbarton

I’m filling in the Guest Check In information but when I enter the airport information as SFO it doesn’t recognize it when I save the information. Anyone had this problem & if so what did you do?

Tom🤔

Do you know what Princess has in your record for location? Sometimes it gets changed.

Usually a call to Princess is a quick fix for your home airport.

Is this the entry you make when it asks for the home airport to fly you back to in case of emergency?

If so, it should not matter what airport Princess has for you as your home airport.

If not that entry, where is it asking for an airport?

Is this the entry you make when it asks for the home airport to fly you back to in case of emergency?

If so, it should not matter what airport Princess has for you as your home airport.

Yes it’s asking where to fly you back icase of an emergency. Without that being filled in your check in is “Incomplete”, thus you can’t print out your boarding pass it this is not filled in.

Tom😎

It is mandatory/required. Will not let you continue guest registration info without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FYI....Princess admitted that they were having a problem with there web site in adding the airport code & with my phone call they were able to add the airport code needed Incase of an emergency. Remember this information is mandatory & needed in order for you to complete your personalizer & print our your boarding passes.

Tom😎

When are we supposed to fill that in, anyway? We have a cruise for April 2019 and haven't booked airfare or anything yet. Is there a deadline to 'check in'?

About 3 days before the cruise.

However, you cannot get your boarding pass which is available 75 days before embarkation unless you do fill it in.

This info is only asking what airport to fly you to if there is an emergency and you need to go home. Usually you would know what airport you would want to be brought to even if you have not booked flights yet.

I’m filling in the Guest Check In information but when I enter the airport information as SFO it doesn’t recognize it when I save the information. Anyone had this problem & if so what did you do?

Tom🤔

I would have called Princess before I did anything else.:)

If its connecting flights you have to enter each segment separately, you cant just enter the starting and ending points. Dont know if this is the case.

They only care about the flight that brings you to the cruise port and the flight that takes you from the cruise port. Any flights that connect to those flights do not matter.

They are basically making sure your scheduled arrival and departure flights meet their guidelines.

They only care about the flight that brings you to the cruise port and the flight that takes you from the cruise port. Any flights that connect to those flights do not matter.

They are basically making sure your scheduled arrival and departure flights meet their guidelines.

True.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk