CD paul baya

healthworker

He was the CD on NCL Jewel in 2007, my first and only NCL cruise. All I can recall is he hyped a spectacular last night show every evening. It consisted of him and his CD staff doing a human fountain. They put water in their mouths and spit it out at each other. Gross. Did I mention gross?

I wonder whether he was one of the members of a contestant group on America's Got Talent. I don't recall the name of the group, but there was a group of young men doing precisely what you describe who dressed up in tuxedos as if they were about to sing opera!

While all Cruise Directors are different and have their own personalities I am sure you will have a great time. I have not been on a sailing with Paul Baya but he has been in the business for many years and has stood the test of time.

We've been on several sailings with Paul Baya as CD. He's more dignified and interactive than some of the other crazy CD's we encountered and has a wonderful singing voice. On one cruise my daughter who had just graduated college asked him about how he liked working for Celebrity. He of course answered her many questions, but then also followed up by sending info to the cabin on how to apply for work with Celebrity in case she was interested.

I have been on 3 cruises with Paul on Silhouette. He is friendly, engaging, and very visible around the ship. His cruise staff seems to be well organized and there were always activities on the many sea days on our trans Atlantic’s. And as others have said....he is an amazing singer.