Shuttle to port price?

redflag216

Before I call RC (because we all know what a nightmare that can be), can anyone provide me with the per person cost of the shuttle service that Royal provides? It would be from Fort Lauderdale airport to port of Miami. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's not worth it, whatever the cost.

Use Uber or Lyft.

How many in your traveling group?

We have shuttled many times from FLL to Miami. We have used Jiffy Jeff's a couple of times and it is $15pp. Others are similar in price. Go to the Florida boards for recommendations. Uber is around $40-50. You just need to figure the cost and how many people you have to see what is most affordable for your situation.

SAS, QLS, Go Airport and other shuttles are regularly suggested on the FLA departures board - fares start at about $15 per person each way and they list the FLL area hotels they pick up at on their web sites. UberX, good for 2-3 plus bags, will run about $35+ each way. Your call! ;)

Before I call RC (because we all know what a nightmare that can be), can anyone provide me with the per person cost of the shuttle service that Royal provides? It would be from Fort Lauderdale airport to port of Miami. Thanks!

Last I saw, Royal charged $30pp for this.

You ask about transportation from the AIRPORT to the PORT.

Are you coming in the same day as embarkation day?!?!?!

Thanks for the responses. There are four of us traveling. We are staying in Fort Lauderdale pre-cruise. I wouldn’t dare fly in on embarkation day lol. I will definitely look into other options. I absolutely detest driving into Miami, so a rental car is out of the question...

Thanks for the responses. There are four of us traveling. We are staying in Fort Lauderdale pre-cruise. I wouldn’t dare fly in on embarkation day lol. I will definitely look into other options. I absolutely detest driving into Miami, so a rental car is out of the question...

Four of you? Uber for sure! Call for an UBER XL if luggage is a concern.

SUV or Minivan taxi from FLL area hotels to POM will run about $70+ on the meter; UberXL will be about the same. 4 in a shared shuttle van (SAS, QLS, etc.) will cost about $60 -- I would spend the extra $10 on UberXL but it's your call. ;)