Yellow fish Cruise Blog

Jadn13

Thanks for all the motivation to keep blogging! I will fire the blog up again two weeks from today (probably...maybe a day earlier). I really appreciate your kind sentiments; I’m quite touched. I’m also quite busy. These are the crazy days around here, and even when my body collapses at the end of each day, my brain just doesn’t shut off.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for taking all of us along on your journey! You have such a way with words and I love following along on your adventures. Will be not-so-patiently waiting for your first post of the 2018 season :)

Bon Voyage!

Mark me down as another excited follower - have my calendar marked to check two weeks today for the first blog. Excited to hear about all of your plans and as others have said you really have a way with words and love to read about your days. You make every day - even the less eventful ones - exciting and fun to read. Take care and glad you are off for another winter of cruising and traveling.

Jill

Hello! I just saw this. I’m blushing here! 😊 Thanks for the motivation to blog again when we leave mid-October. Our plans have changed already (of course they have!), but we are starting in Southampton on October 21.

I've been looking forward to your blog this year as well! Happy travels!

Hello! I just saw this. I’m blushing here! 😊 Thanks for the motivation to blog again when we leave mid-October. Our plans have changed already (of course they have!), but we are starting in Southampton on October 21.

Count me as a fan, also. I was just thinking of looking to see where you will be!! You have been such an inspiration for me. I found your blog in 2016 before DH and I did our first half-WC in Feb 2017 on PP. And we got hooked! Starting the full 2019 WC on PP in Jan from LA to FLL. All the information you shared on doing a WC was invaluable. We followed it to the letter and had a fantastic and organized time. Safe travels and looking forward to Oct 21!!

:):):)

Gardenbunny, I’m so pleased to hear that you were able to glean some helpful information from what is basically my travel diary. I don’t generally write for that specific purpose, so when it happens I’m thrilled, and thanks for letting me know. I love the 2019 WC itinerary. Have a wonderful cruise!

• Like 1

Hi, Jeannie:you and G were in our cabin on your next leg to LA 2017. You helped make our last cruise really special. And exciting beforehand as we waited to hear if the Pacific Princess would be fit to sail over the holidays, 2016. So glad to hear you will be sailing soon.

Edited by Elequieu
remove previous cruises

Count me as another who has been checking periodically the past few weeks to see if the blog was fired up yet. I will wait 2 weeks (can I do it??). I'm so happy to hear you will be blogging again this winter.

Certainly will be looking forward to following you J&G!!

We met on the Emerald a good few years ago now. Since then your blog site has been sat on my computer toolbar and I have used it numerous times to research some of my cruises, and of course to read each day when you are actually cruising. Can't wait for the next one!

• 1 month later...

Hope Pescado Amarillo might see this question -

Unfortunately, the search feature on this forum is now useless and I am trying to find the name of the map app you use. We are looking for one to use on our British Isles/Transatlantic cruise next fall.

Thanks!  Enjoying reading your blog on your current adventures!!

Edited by MustangGT

• 6 months later...
On 11/17/2018 at 4:04 PM, MustangGT said:

Hope Pescado Amarillo might see this question -

Unfortunately, the search feature on this forum is now useless and I am trying to find the name of the map app you use. We are looking for one to use on our British Isles/Transatlantic cruise next fall.

Thanks!  Enjoying reading your blog on your current adventures!!

Hi MustangGT,

I am so sorry that it took me over 6 months to respond.  I was just trying to find a thread I recently posted on and, in doing my search, this one came up and I saw your question.  Hopefully, you'll see this and my answer is not too late.

I simply go to Google Maps, go to the Menu in the upper left corner (three parallel lines), choose Your Places > Maps > Create Map.  I import the list of places we'll be visiting from a spreadsheet I create every year, but you can also manually enter the places by typing them in the Search Box.  You can choose whether you want the places numbered or not. You can then save the map under a Google log in.  I don't print it out (but you could); instead, I do a screen capture and insert it in my blog. Then, last year, I added the legend of the place numbers by doing a screen capture from the spreadsheet and inserting it beneath the map.  I haven't found an easy way to do that using Google Maps, although the information all resides there.

Hope that helps, and sorry for the delay in responding!

30 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

After reading my response, I suddenly wondered if you meant the offline Map app we use.  If so, it's Maps.me.  I didn't mean to create any confusion; I guess I use a lot of maps!

Yes, I was asking about the offline Map  app.  Thanks for your response!  It was worth waiting for!  LOL!

• 3 months later...