Yellow fish Cruise Blog

Jadn13

On 9/6/2019 at 5:56 PM, cherylandtk said:

Should be starting up in about two weeks...for the 2019 blog that is. Most of this thread pertains to the 2018 trip.

You are so wise!

Thank you everyone!  Hard to believe it’s almost time to leave again, but the disorganized chaos around here is proof positive. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

On 9/21/2018 at 10:14 PM, PescadoAmarillo said:

Hello! I just saw this. I’m blushing here! 😊 Thanks for the motivation to blog again when we leave mid-October. Our plans have changed already (of course they have!), but we are starting in Southampton on October 21.

Hi Jeannie.....so glad I found this as I was wondering what your plans for this year will be.  I hope you are both healthy and ready to take us all on another adventure.  Looking forward to it again this year.

Take care!

Corinne

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, PescadoAmarillo said:

Hello! I just saw this. I’m blushing here! 😊 Thanks for the motivation to blog again when we leave mid-October. Our plans have changed already (of course they have!), but we are starting in Southampton on October 21.

So happy to see this! Thanks for taking us along when you cruise put a shortcut on my desktop.. Now just waiting until Oct ..lol Have a wonderful time! :)

32 minutes ago, Reader0108598 said:

So happy to see this! Thanks for taking us along when you cruise put a shortcut on my desktop.. Now just waiting until Oct ..lol Have a wonderful time! :)

You were looking at LAST year's post.  Look for an earlier start this year - no waiting until October.

Hi Jeannie,

I’ve been thinking about you!! We are 7 weeks away from embarking on the Amsterdam for our second 7 week South Pacific cruise. Hopefully my internet will be good and I will be able to follow your travels as we cruise through the beautiful islands you love. 

Cheers, Denise 

On 9/8/2019 at 4:56 PM, plane2port said:

Add me to the list of those eagerly awaiting the return of the blog. Jeanie thanks so much for doing this. I know it’s a lot of work!

So many of us are so eager to read/come along with Jeannie & G. She’s always informative, fun and so knowledgeable! And yes, it’s a huge commitment and lots of work! Thank you 😊 Jeannie  

Edited by WannaCruise365
Spell

On 9/8/2019 at 11:02 PM, PescadoAmarillo said:

You are so wise!

Thank you everyone!  Hard to believe it’s almost time to leave again, but the disorganized chaos around here is proof positive. 

Can't wait. I can remember being stuck in a airport waiting for my flight back to OZ which had been cancelled and coming across your blogs about five years ago and I read them all. Some several times now. I always look forward to October/November. Its like a new book being released. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...