Please help explain how to take advantage of Kids sail free

amyhphoto

Sailings from March 15 to Sept 1 are excluded.

Also it only includes sailings up until December 14th 2019..

Absolutely incorrect and false; a Symphony cruise that I am looking at in early May 2019 has the KSF promo.

Just hoping there aren't a lot of pinnacles on that sailing.

Honestly, I cannot figure out RCI pricing at all. We booked KSF through the website after I'd settled on this cruise using Costco's site. I felt it was a decent deal but then when I saw the KSF deal it was MUCH cheaper to book on RCI site. (Costco apparently wasn't loading the KSF deal!) So I THINK KSF is good at times???

So I booked. I've been shopping longer cruises as a possibility and no matter how I review the pricing I cannot make any sense of it! Click on a "from $884" sailing and the adults are over $2,500 each. Kids are just under $1,200 each but then it discounts $3,900 for KSF (which is way more than 2 x $1,200, yet the adults are 4x higher than you'd expect based on the first page that says this balcony level will be around $884...).

Even after looking at the "per passenger" price it doesn't make any sense. All you can do is look at the final price, I guess...

And some cabin categories (even after choosing the cabin category it says Kids Sail Free) are TREMENDOUSLY more expensive than I'd expect. So even though it says the kids are sailing free, the two adults are jacked up so high that I cannot imagine this is much of a discount. I cannot make any sense of it!

Absolutely incorrect and false; a Symphony cruise that I am looking at in early May 2019 has the KSF promo.

Just hoping there aren't a lot of pinnacles on that sailing.

To which I admitted I made a mistake earlier in the thread. You on the other hand are just being childish by adding the Pinnacle comment.

To which I admitted I made a mistake earlier in the thread. You on the other hand are just being childish by adding the Pinnacle comment.

Much obliged for the cheap and personal attack. I’m sure that’s not a violation of the rules on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We actually saved probably 700 with this for a May 31 cruise next summer. Well, it is summer for us because school ends in May now. I had it booked without KSF promotion and when it came up, called and changed it. With our 2 boys, I was quite happy with the discount. Keep looking throughout the year. It was a 5 min phone call to Royal to change to the new sale. I think I did this on March.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

We did the same thing on our Dec 2019 cruise with extended family. We have our 9 year old grand daughter staying in our cabin. I called, they repriced the cruise and we saved $350 off what was already a pretty good deal. The KSF is the best promotion that I have seen since I have been watching RC pricing this last 6 months.