Perks

mstas

Last month I made a first time reservation for a July 2019 Celebrity cruise. At the time, I signed up for a perk package. Once my reservation summary was emailed, I noticed that the perks package was not listed. Nor has it been listed as I continue to make excursion reservations and dining reservations through my cruise planner. Is this typical, or do I need to contact Celebrity?

Last month I made a first time reservation for a July 2019 Celebrity cruise. At the time, I signed up for a perk package. Once my reservation summary was emailed, I noticed that the perks package was not listed. Nor has it been listed as I continue to make excursion reservations and dining reservations through my cruise planner. Is this typical, or do I need to contact Celebrity?

What perks? Celebrity perks (BP, GRT) do not show in your Cruise Planner. Call whoever you booked with and request they Email you the guest copy of your invoice. Celebrity perks will show up there. Your reservations for dining and shore excursions can be viewed in your Cruise Planner calendar under view full calendar.

Edited by davekathy

Any perks from Celebrity should show on your Celebrity Booking Confirmation- Guest Confirmstion.

If you are looking at your reservation online and selected the Beverage package or Internet they will show in your Cruise Planner under Order History with a $0 cost. These can take up to 3-4 weeks to show online.

If you selected the $150pp OBC that will show in your Cruise Planner and can be used before you board for excursions, speciality restaurants, etc.

If you booked with a TA and they gave you OBC it normally, but not always, is refundable and will not show on your reservation until the 2nd or 3rd day of your Cruise.

Edited by jelayne

If you booked directly with Celebrity there is a phone number with an automated system where you can request a guest invoice. It will be emailed to you directly. The phone number for

• Existing Reservations 1-888-751-7804

Guess I should knock on wood. Have 5 cruises booked, 4 with perks from X and on each one the beverage package, Internet, and OBC are showing as are the upgrades to the beverage packages.

We have three future cruises booked, all with Celebrity perks (BP, OBCs and Gratuities) and only the OBCs show in my CP. :confused:

We have three future cruises booked, all with Celebrity perks (BP, OBCs and Gratuities) and only the OBCs show in my CP. :confused:

That is our situation as well on our next 3 Celebrity cruises (December, March, August). They are shown on the Booking Confirmation, but not on the Cruise Planner.

Please get a copy of the actual Celebrity invoice, not just the one from your TA. Neighbors who had booked a suite, with all four perks, only had the TA’s paperwork confirming cabin#, sail date, and full payment. This was their first cruise on X with a suite inclusive of all the perks.

They board the ship. The code for the Wi-Fi is in their stateroom. They confirmed their OBC with Guest Relations. They go to a bar, order a drink. Server gives them a bill. They say that we have the Premium Beverage package. Server says “no you don’t”. They go to the MC concierge for help. She goes to work on this. They then discover that they are being charged daily gratuities. Back to the concierge. It took three days for the Concierge and Guest Relations to get it all sorted. Had they have had the Celebrity invoice, it would have been much easier to resolve.

Called today. Perks did not show up on my original booking confirmation. They were listed in the system though. They are emailing me a new confirmation which will include perks.

Glad you called and Celebrity was able to validate your concerns. When you receive the new invoice/confirmation make sure everything is listed and the price is correct.