Ordering Water etc onsite at Carnival.. Yikes!!

Markmom18

Ok, what am I doing wrong. I just want to begin to order some items for my Cabin. Started with water, pretty simple.

I Log In, order, Check Out, BUT...can't finish transaction. Why? "IT" tells me I haven't entered a recipient. There wasn't an opportunity to choose my Cabin or my name. I've ordered items on all my past cruises. So, I try again, log in etc etc ... same thing happens. :(

Can anyone point out what I'm not doing correctly?

Thanks!

:confused: Bobbi

Grrrr ....... I went back to Carnival after typing my message. NOW, it somehow showed my Cabin, but immediately popped up a message saying I need to enter a time of delivery. Which I was about to do, but the pink boxed message came first. I scroll to delivery and it doesn't offer ANY choices.

Yes, I will go ahead and call personally tomorrow morning. Why oh why can't things just work correctly??

Sigh ......

Bobbi

Try switching to a different browser - if you're using Explore, try Chrome or Firefox. I have this problem with a big statewide system that I use at work and it drives me bonkers. There are certain features of the system that will only work correctly on certain browsers. :eek::eek::eek:

If it makes you feel any better, at least you can get onto Carnivals site. RCL site apparantly doesnt like chrome browser from what I gather, I cant do anything on their site. Everything is a phone call, go read the pages of complaints about the RCL site.

idk why they cant make cruise sites that work better.

Ok, what am I doing wrong. I just want to begin to order some items for my Cabin. Started with water, pretty simple.

I Log In, order, Check Out, BUT...can't finish transaction. Why? "IT" tells me I haven't entered a recipient. There wasn't an opportunity to choose my Cabin or my name. I've ordered items on all my past cruises. So, I try again, log in etc etc ... same thing happens. :(

Can anyone point out what I'm not doing correctly?

Thanks!

:confused: Bobbi

you are not saying you have a booking number, which should have a cabin number

Hi,

I haven't been here in a few days or been able to call Carnival to order my water. To answer someone's comment: Well, yes of course I know I have a Booking # & Cabin #. The site skipped the section of who was the receipiant. On my next try, the site wouldn't let me enter a time to deliver the water. I'm repeating myself here ....

In the past I've had thus same problem, the website acting all weird and all. Yes, I know I can call to order. But, since Carnival offers online purchases, I assume the site would be functional.

Well, that's about it. Thank you for your suggestions. Bobbi :D

I've not had problems the last two cruises ordering water, always ordered 2 12-packs. I either use Chrome or Safari. I did get it "from" me "to" me and get a card for a "gift" but I never had problems. Like others said, try another browser or smart phone. I don't know why, but clearing your cache can sometimes clean these problems up and if not worst case, like others said, call. It should work online, yes, but it doesn't always. I recently used the Fun Shops via phone to order Cheers! so I could split it between two credit cards. Great service from them.

Hi,

I haven't been here in a few days or been able to call Carnival to order my water. To answer someone's comment: Well, yes of course I know I have a Booking # & Cabin #. The site skipped the section of who was the receipiant. On my next try, the site wouldn't let me enter a time to deliver the water. I'm repeating myself here ....

In the past I've had thus same problem, the website acting all weird and all. Yes, I know I can call to order. But, since Carnival offers online purchases, I assume the site would be functional.

Well, that's about it. Thank you for your suggestions. Bobbi :D

As others have suggested try using a different browser.