New Sale - 60% off second guest

Price lowered $400 today on our 7/19 Baltic cruise on the Serenade. Our price is down $1100 total from initial booking - this was my 3rd price drop! Ultra spacious ocean view for 3 people - I'm thrilled to be paying so much less than I'd expected. We could move up to a balcony cabin for around the same price, but with two teenagers, I'd rather have the extra space/separate sleeping area.

I am booked on Brilliance in a 4B and there are none available right now, but all the other spacious view balcony description categories are down. Is there a way to tell what a 4B would be or if I would till qualify for a reduction? The cruise is 09/4/2018

I am booked on Brilliance in a 4B and there are none available right now, but all the other spacious view balcony description categories are down. Is there a way to tell what a 4B would be or if I would till qualify for a reduction? The cruise is 09/4/2018

There's no way to tell what your price is since there is no availabile inventory on your category. However, there is a chance your price went down if the fake base price did not change and the new sale is to your advantage. All you can do is contact whoever booked your cruise and ask about a price drop.

Our 2020 cruise on the Adventure is down $44 per cabin for 2 in and interior room, down $116 for 3 in and interior room, but up $284 for 4 in a spacious ocean panoramic room. Guess I have a call tomorrow to the group department to get the prices lowered for each of our group in the first 2 classes of cabins. Thanks for sharing here.

I got a price reduction the other day on a category that was sold out. Give whomever you booked with a call

Funny, I missed this thread but got an email last night to alert me that I had a price drop on my 2019 Christmas cruise. I called and saved about $517. I am super-excited. My first ever big price drop. I think I saved $30 or so once before.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the heads-up.

I too was able to benefit and get a modest reduction of $132 USD (it's closer to $200 CDN) over two cabins for a March 2020 cruise.

Hard to believe but that is my very first price reduction in all my cruises.