Cruise Director Dave Clark

melsal

Never heard of him. He needs the Five. :D:D

Dave is well known, he is a younger guy from East London, and along with his partner Angela who comes from somewhere around Southampton area they worked as juniors, then assistant CD for a while a few years ago and then got promoted, Angela first then Dave.

Hardworking and fun people, not your stick in the mud old CD.

Any of the game events they hosted were a hoot.

More fun than a basketful of kittens.

Have been on 2 cruises with Dave Clark. A 28 day and a 10 day. He's fun.

Out and about, talks to everyone. Does games and such.

In May told me he was being a relief CD. Taking over for CD's taking vacations.

So he could be any where.

Loved him on Emerald for 28 days last October. High energy and fun. (Loves KFC.) Would love to sail with him again. He was new at the time but did a fantastic job. Our next cruise after that we had another new CD who wasn't even vaguely as good. Sometimes the right CD can really spice up a cruise.

Loved him on Emerald for 28 days last October. High energy and fun. (Loves KFC.) Would love to sail with him again. He was new at the time but did a fantastic job. Our next cruise after that we had another new CD who wasn't even vaguely as good. Sometimes the right CD can really spice up a cruise.

Yup, and he was soooooooo sick for much of the cruise too.

Hi Michael :)

Also loved David Clark on our 28 day last year.

I would like to see the list of ships and cruise directors on this forum if anyone has been keeping track. We are the Carribean in October. We know that Joel will be on that ship. A good cruise director makes a great cruise.

Also loved David Clark on our 28 day last year.

I would like to see the list of ships and cruise directors on this forum if anyone has been keeping track. We are the Carribean in October. We know that Joel will be on that ship. A good cruise director makes a great cruise.

Met Dave on a Repo cruise over Halloween in 2016 before he was "in charge" . Simply made the cruise, especially his Dance Lessons. Glad to see he has been able to be more in the front. He was fun, friendly, just fantastic. I hope to be on one of his ships again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yup, and he was soooooooo sick for much of the cruise too.

Hi Michael :)

Oh, no! It's my "crazed" neighbor of 28 days! :D <Big wave> Hope your cruises have been treating you well. Bummer we had to bow out of that 49 day "round the horn" cruise but life happens. We may well share a cruise again one day. Until then, take care of yourself and have great cruises. :cool:

I remember him from his junior days.

Trivia was a hoot when he hosted.

He remembered passengers names and at the end of the cruise would stand at the door leading onto to the deck and say goodbye to you using your name as you left the ship for the last time.

Any event he hosted was worth going to.

Love to know what ship he is on as well.

If only we could phone up Princess and find out.

• 4 years later...

Just went on a Celebrity eastern Caribbean cruise where Dave Clark was the Cruise Director—- he said he was only  filling in for the regular cruise Director. He was fabulous. It was my first cruise and I expressed how good he was to people we dined with ….they have taken more than 40 cruises and they said that there’s not a better cruise Director than him! I was lucky that that I got to experience the BEST….HE was an outgoing charismatic person who made you feel happy just to be on that ship! He was so hard working too. We’d love to take another cruise where he was the Director but I have no idea what ship he’s on!BF037F10-0FDB-4357-9193-A9A2C053AA6F.thumb.jpeg.a38fe2a0d653c384e461512fdcdb5eca.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Bexpo said:

Just went on a Celebrity eastern Caribbean cruise where Dave Clark was the Cruise Director—- he said he was only  filling in for the regular cruise Director. He was fabulous. It was my first cruise and I expressed how good he was to people we dined with ….they have taken more than 40 cruises and they said that there’s not a better cruise Director than him! I was lucky that that I got to experience the BEST….HE was an outgoing charismatic person who made you feel happy just to be on that ship! He was so hard working too. We’d love to take another cruise where he was the Director but I have no idea what ship he’s on!BF037F10-0FDB-4357-9193-A9A2C053AA6F.thumb.jpeg.a38fe2a0d653c384e461512fdcdb5eca.jpeg

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bexpo said:

Just went on a Celebrity eastern Caribbean cruise where Dave Clark was the Cruise Director

Hello and welcome!

Dave has been with Celebrity for several years now. He's there with his wife, Angela (another fellow cruise director and Princess alum who is now with Celebrity). He's usually the Activities Director, which is a slightly different role from the Cruise Director onboard their ships. If you want to share further feedback, I recommend you posting it on the Celebrity Cruises forum instead.

Edited by snoozecrooze
  • Like 1