No Dining Packages for Thanksgiving Cruise on Symphony

People will pay the difference; they see a business opportunity and took it. I am taking another Christmas cruise with the family. The rates are SO much higher than other seasons. Once again though, people like me will pay for it. Supply and demand. I won’t, however, be paying for specialty restaurants. I guess that’s the price we pay for going at peak seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't know about Thanksgiving, but for Christmas and NYE, they've started adding a glass of "complimentary" cheap champagne and then charging double for the meal. At least that was the drill for the past 2 years. I honestly don't recall what we paid the years prior to that.

OP - Enjoy your family time regardless of where you decide to have the meal.

M

I was just told that they are no longer offering specialty dining packages on holiday cruise !!! WOW I guess I will not be cruising with Royal anymore for the holidays.. We love the specialty rest. but not for $200 per night for 4 people.... VERY SAD !!!

Not surprising. On our Feb. 2, '20 sail only the 1st. 2 night and the ultimate dining package are being offered.

What holidays are in the first week of February.:confused:

None.:pTrying to make a point in that not all dining plans are available on Symphony. Maybe it' due to the newness.

Ps. Are you aware that this October is National Caramel Month.:halo:

It's been reported before on other holiday cruises. Specialty restaurant prices onboard will likely also be higher.
Last NYE on Nav there were no packages and specialties were $79 PP on NYE. Rest of the cruise they were back to normal but no deals.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk