How do I print one post, not the entire page

That's an excellent question.   It used to be that if you clicked on the number of the post you wanted, it would open that one post in its own window and you could print just that single post.  After reading your question, I tried right and left clicking on post numbers, but that won't do it now.  I've also right and left clicked on the "share this post" icon and tried the different options, but none gives you a link that will isolate just that one post, even though the "share this post" purports to give you a link to that post.  But what it gives you is a link to the whole thread.  

If someone has figured out how to isolate one post in a thread now, please let us know.  If it can't be done, I hope this bug will be fixed.

Thanks! 

This is not the most convenient method, but you can highlight the entire post and copy it.  Then paste it into a Word (Pages or other word processing document), and print it from there.

This will also work on mobile devices if you have a print to pdf function, or it you have an air print capability.

Printing a "screenshot" works well on a Mac or iPad  🙂

............... but, yet again, a great pity that useful functionality from the previous forum is not available on this new "improved" site 😠

.............. so many workarounds required and then still not able to get all the functionality back  🙁

The only plus to the new site is the ability to post photos ........... but that was easy enough on the old forum using TapaTalk

Edited by flossie009

30 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

The ease to quote just a segment of a post is pretty nice too. 

It was there before. You just had to be careful to not delete the coding marks (as many people seemed to do).

On 10/25/2018 at 2:09 PM, Quilting Queen said:

How do I print one page from a thread. 

It used to be select the post and it would take  you to a print page.

Norine

This is convoluted but works

Hit the quote button, then the preview icon image.png.05dac16e7ac30e23ab022171eb7467ed.png

then you can print and it will just print that page

6 hours ago, h20skibum said:

This is not the most convenient method, but you can highlight the entire post and copy it.  Then paste it into a Word (Pages or other word processing document), and print it from there.

This will also work on mobile devices if you have a print to pdf function, or it you have an air print capability.

you can slso quote the message and then select the+ box in the upper left corner and send as an image

image.thumb.png.7816c3164add1c51d9ec0af552bfb04c.png