Florida/Georgia Game - Promo Code

1 minute ago, melissakinz said:

RC tweeted there would be a promo code at the end of the Florida/Georgia game to be used for extra savings. Anyone catch it or have details? Go Dawgs!

Would love to know what that is....GO DAWGS!!!  

14 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I checked it for 50th birthday cruise and no discounts other than bogo showed up.  The GAME promo was available to select, but nothing appeared.  

Did you select “apply now”

Then you have to enter your C&A number and GAME and then continue.

812B0A52-9E74-4023-AA1E-BFD849AFE18A.png

AEDCD61E-0887-43C0-83CD-ED47DEA08B5A.png

23 hours ago, molly361 said:

When does it expire?  Just called and was told new bookings only. Will try again later on the ride home

They should be able to replace and existing reservation, are you after final payment? My TA repriced my Feb 2019 Jewel cruise and I saved about $50 bucks!

My TA is on a cruise and unreachable.  Would I be able to call RCI to have them adjust my reservation for a Apr 2020 cruise that was reserved by my TA? I did a mock booking online and it appears I can take advantage of this promo code.  My TA won't be back until after the promo ends. 

16 minutes ago, drewdrewcruiser said:

My TA is on a cruise and unreachable.  Would I be able to call RCI to have them adjust my reservation for a Apr 2020 cruise that was reserved by my TA? I did a mock booking online and it appears I can take advantage of this promo code.  My TA won't be back until after the promo ends. 

RC won't talk to you about pricing.  Try to find someone else at the same TA agency to help you.