2020 British Isles no more Dublin sailings?

rocklinmom

I was just looking over the summer 2020 Princess British Isles itineraries for my sister (we are doing it this summer on the Crown) and I noticed that it will only be sailing from Southampton and Le Havre again (like this summer) and no Dublin sailings are listed (?).  Either they just haven't loaded them yet or they are already planning on not doing them, but they are this coming summer 2019.  I had originally booked us out of Dublin but wound up changing to SH because I just wasn't sure how it would be in the "secondary" embarkation ports.  Maybe I am misreading the new Princess website (which I hate), but I don't see it out of Dublin in 2020.  It is on the Regal.  Does anyone else see them?  My sister was interested but I would want to see how it goes this summer with Dublin embarkation cruises, and now it's possible they won't be sailing from Dublin at all in 2020 (?).  

1 hour ago, rocklinmom said:

Ooh LHT28 you still have the old Princess website!  Lucky!  Thanks for the link.  It does appear that there are no summer 2020 British Isles cruises sailing from Dublin. 

Oh   did not know  Princess  had 2 websites  HMMM

I do not sail with them  . I was just curious

You could always  cruise  with lines that sail from Dublin if that is your goal

😉

I see you are in Canada so maybe it's the curse of being in California, ha ha.  Apparently some of the USA has the new Princess website and some don't.  I told my sister if she wants to sail from Dublin it looks like she will need to do it this summer.  Or preferably they should join us on the Southampton one! 

We have often noted how folks try to fit their preferred cruise line into a specific itinerary instead of expanding their horizons to other cruise lines that might have better itineraries.  In the case of Dublin departures in the summer of 2020, one might want to look at the offerings of Oceania or Azamara.  That being said, these are two very good small ship cruise lines which are more pricey than Princess.  Not all lines have announced their itineraries for that time period. so you might want to watch various data bases the next couple of months.

Hank

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/1/2019 at 2:08 PM, New Hampshire said:

We are planning a June 2020 10 night cruise out of Dublin on Celebrity Reflection.

We may be on the same cruise departing on June 5?  I started a roll call in case you interested in chatting.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 3:32 PM, mauimary said:

We too are cruising out of Dublin on Celebrity Reflection 12 nights  in July 2020.  

I am also on the July 17 cruise! It is the cruise at the top of my bucket list.