Old Princess planning page back?

satxdiver

I just went to the Princess planning page to check on a cruise I was interested in sailing and noticed that the old planning page is back.  The new highly graphic page seems to be missing thankfully.  Anyone else noticing this. 

2 hours ago, satxdiver said:

I just went to the Princess planning page to check on a cruise I was interested in sailing and noticed that the old planning page is back.  The new highly graphic page seems to be missing thankfully.  Anyone else noticing this. 

Old planning page is on my tablet but new one with the graphics is on my computer at home. Probably will change in the future to the new pages on all devices, JMO.

Theo

6 minutes ago, Dawniepoo said:

I just tried to log in and I'm getting an error. Who knows?

believe the Princess site is under maintenance most of today...'parse error' when trying to sign in

Desktop, Florida - never saw any 'new' modifications ...

• Thanks 1

I am in PE waiting to board the CB in a few hours and using my laptop.  If I could check my computer at home the new (and awful) format would come up.  I am seeing the error as well when I log in but I can see my coming cruises etc.  I saw a warning pop up last night that the website would be under maintenance until 11:30 PM tonight.  It no longer is there however so does that may mean they are done.