500th Day Aboard Princess Milestone Question

nukesubsailor

I was just looking at my cruise history and did a little math.  Adding the future cruises that we have booked to what we have completed shows that the cruise we have booked for the summer of 2020 will give us a total of 501 days aboard Princess ships.  I can't find them in a search of this forum but I have read that Princess will reward you somehow when you reach the 500 and 750 and 1000 days aboard milestones.  My question is this----do they do it on the cruise on which you hit the milestone or the cruise following that one? 

14 minutes ago, nukesubsailor said:

I was just looking at my cruise history and did a little math.  Adding the future cruises that we have booked to what we have completed shows that the cruise we have booked for the summer of 2020 will give us a total of 501 days aboard Princess ships.  I can't find them in a search of this forum but I have read that Princess will reward you somehow when you reach the 500 and 750 and 1000 days aboard milestones.  My question is this----do they do it on the cruise on which you hit the milestone or the cruise following that one? 

They do it on the cruise you hit the mark.

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, cactusrose said:

How do they handle it on a cruise that you book as a single cruise but it is also sold in segments?  Would you get it for the whole cruise or only the segment where you reach the milestone?

From what I have read what you get are some gifts like flowers, a tour of the bridge, and some other things I can't recall.  It is a one-time thing, not something like a room upgrade which would last for the rest of the cruise or a specialty restaurant dinner every night of the cruise. 

1 hour ago, nukesubsailor said:

From what I have read what you get are some gifts like flowers, a tour of the bridge, and some other things I can't recall.  It is a one-time thing, not something like a room upgrade which would last for the rest of the cruise or a specialty restaurant dinner every night of the cruise. 

You do get breakfast in Sabatini's every morning so that would last for the rest of the cruise.

We had our 500th day at sea with Princess last year on the Regal in the Caribbean and we received the following....

- champagne on ice in our cabin on our arrival

- flowers delivered to our cabin shortly thereafter

- access to the Concierge lounge (and the Concierge) for the entire cruise (we were in a balcony cabin)

- personal welcome in our cabin from Head of Housekeeping

- bridge tour

- nibbles delivered to our cabin every afternoon (choc coated strawberries etc)

- rung every day by someone representing the Maitre D to take our dinner reservation (we were on anytime dining too)

- recognised at the Captains Circle function where we received a framed certificate 

It was a complete surprise to us as we did not know such a thing existed!!!! We had never seen or heard of it before. It wasn't until the flowers were delivered and there was a note on it that we figured out what it was all for. 

We did B2B 7 day cruises and we were only recognised on the first 7 day cruise.

It was nice to feel special! 

Congratulations on reaching the "500 Club"!!!

Edited by Fletch1

The Milestones are recognized on the leg it occurs. It is based on the way you book it. We hit 750 in June, 2018. Be were on a b2b2b that was 48 days, but we booked as three cruises. We booked 18/16/14. 750 was in the middle of the first leg. We had Sabitinis breakfast only for the 18 day leg.