Hilton properties by the Seattle airport & transport to pier

DaveOKC

I have some Hilton points to use, so I am looking at Hilton properties by the Seattle airport for the night before the cruise.  Any thoughts?  Would like free breakfast, but not a big deal.

One other thing - what is the best way to get to the pier 91 (Holland America) from one of these airport hotels?  I thought I had heard that some of them provide shuttles (for a fee of course), but none of them mention this on their website.

There aren't any free shuttles from the  airport. There are Hiltons downtown...we like the Hilton Downtown. 

The commonly mentioned transport options are towncars (Stila has the airport contract, we have used Already There, mentioned frequently here), Uber/Lyft, and light rail (which has a stop about 3 blocks from the Hilton), but the light rail leaves you short of the Pier by a good distance. You would need other transport.

7 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

There aren't any free shuttles from the  airport. There are Hiltons downtown...we like the Hilton Downtown. 

The commonly mentioned transport options are towncars (Stila has the airport contract, we have used Already There, mentioned frequently here), Uber/Lyft, and light rail (which has a stop about 3 blocks from the Hilton), but the light rail leaves you short of the Pier by a good distance. You would need other transport.

I was not expecting a free shuttle to the pier from the airport, but was hoping that one of the Hilton properties provides a paid for shuttle to Pier 91.  I think that some of the Hiltons near the airport have AIRPORT shuttles.  I was planning on using this to get to the hotel the night prior to sailing and then take a shuttle (or ?) the next morning to Pier 91. 

• Like 1

We have used Seattle Express before. Not bad but kind of at the mercy of the driver’s priorities. (Ours thought he was a tour guide, literally drove around downtown for over an hour). We used Uber this year. No problems. 

13 hours ago, vjblk said:

Seattle Express is a paid shuttle service from SeaTac area hotels to the piers.  Check their website to see if any Hilton's are on their pick ip list.

• Thanks!  It looks like a number of the Hilton owned properties are on the list (the website even had a picture of a Hilton on the order page!

We stayed at the Hilton by the airport upon our return from our Holland America cruise. No transportation that we knew about. We took a taxi. Pretty easy. 

Edited by Tapi