What pier has the Adventure been using at PE?

bilyclub

8 hours ago, mscinmia said:

You will be going out of T29. 

I just looked up the history and the Adventure used 29 only when there was a bigger Royal ship in PE.

Otherwise it was 18.  Is there something going on at T18 that day that's not listed?

In past multiple times have been on Serenade at 18 even when larger Voyager or Freedom Classes were in Port at the other. Have even left from one and returned to another, but maybe it's more important that the Larger ship always returns same one it left from. Anyway just pointing out that size doesn't always matter...

Edited by ONECRUISER

I boarded a Freedom Class at 18, but we came back  to 25.   Oasis Class definitely trumps everybody at 18.  Probably overthinking this anyway, but that keeps the brain young.  They use 18 for freight too, but probably not on a Saturday.  Thanks for your input.  

6 hours ago, bilyclub said:

I just looked up the history and the Adventure used 29 only when there was a bigger Royal ship in PE.

Otherwise it was 18.  Is there something going on at T18 that day that's not listed?

Majesty is strictly using T18 due to Cuba sailings, extra room is needed for the Visa paperwork.  Adventure does very well in T29 as they now are using set sail pass with sea pass cards at your stateroom.  Park in midport garage and there is a shuttle to take you to T29 and back when you debark.

5 hours ago, mscinmia said:

Majesty is strictly using T18 due to Cuba sailings, extra room is needed for the Visa paperwork.  Adventure does very well in T29 as they now are using set sail pass with sea pass cards at your stateroom.  Park in midport garage and there is a shuttle to take you to T29 and back when you debark.

Here I go overthinking.  The Majesty is leaving on a Western route that day. No Cuba stop. 

5 hours ago, bilyclub said:

Here I go overthinking.  The Majesty is leaving on a Western route that day. No Cuba stop. 

We have been using T18 for non Cuba sailings as well.  Things might change but for now T29 is for Adventure.

We just got off Adventure on Dec 8th.  It was at T29 both ends of the cruise.  I dropped off my luggage and my son and then parked at the mid-port garage and shuttled back to T29.  At disembarkation, a shuttle brought us and our luggage back to the garage very promptly.  It went much smoother than I anticipated.