10 Captain’s Club points for Choice Air (expires in two weeks)

cruisestitch

Of course I’ve already booked my Vancouver & Hawaii flights...& I only need 9 points for a Elite Plus...guess I’ll have to book another cruise

Edited by awhfy

Here are the T&C

[1] Captain's Club Member Air Offer ("Offer") applies to new individual bookings for air travel made via Flights by Celebrity. Offer applies to air travel made via Flights by Celebrity between 12/16/18 and 12/31/18. Captain's Club Members ("CC Members") are eligible to receive 10 Bonus Club Points when booking air travel for booked sailings departing in 2019 with Celebrity Cruises. Bonus points apply to each CC Member with a Flights by Celebrity booking. Limit one offer per CC Member per sailing. Club Points will be added to CC Member's account within 30 days after conclusion of sailing and flights. Valid membership number must be provided at time of cruise booking. Offer applies to residents of US and Canada only. If multiple Flights by Celebrity bookings are made between 12/16/18 and 12/31/18 the bonus Club Points offer will be applied to each of the air bookings as long as each Flight-by-Celebrity purchase is made for different sailings. Changes to an air or cruise booking may result in removal of Offer. Guest must complete the sailing with Celebrity in order to receive the Club Points. Offers and prices are subject to availability, cancellation and change without notice at any time. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without notice.