when are EZAir flights available to book?

compozer

I have always been able to book my flights one year out from the return date of the cruise.    I have a cruise for next fall and started looking on 12/7, the last day of the cruise.   I have checked every day and it has been saying the flights are not available yet.   I looked this am and again they are not available.  We each received an email from Princess this morning saying flights are now available.  But they aren't.

Has anyone else found that you can't book at the year out date?       thanks

18 minutes ago, TracieABD said:

It is supposed to be 330 days out...

I wonder why it is not cooperating?

It is currently more than 330 days until December 7 of 2019, that's why OP can't book yet. Depending on how long the cruise is, OP might be able to book flights to the ship now, just not from the ship to home.

330 sounds right but wonder why I have always been able to do it a year out.  I know different airlines may have different dates but ezair uses all of them.     But the main question is:

why did we get emails saying they are now available???

thanks for the replies 

30 minutes ago, compozer said:

330 sounds right but wonder why I have always been able to do it a year out.  I know different airlines may have different dates but ezair uses all of them.     But the main question is:

thanks for the replies 

Sandy there was a thread a few days ago about those emails. Many got them including me but air was not available. 

Not sure if any airline  has a schedule 1 year out.

The major US airlines use 330 days but I've found EZAir availability is anywhere from 320 to 325 days prior to the ending date of the cruise.  For example, we are cruising out of Sydney next October and the flights were available for purchase on United roughly 8 days prior to them being shown for sale on EZAir.  I don't know if Princess staff uses the extra time to negotiate the fares with the airlines or if they need to physically do something to enable certain flights to appear in EZAir but there's always been a lag between availability when booking direct vs. EZAir.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, compozer said:

thanks for the replies 

I’ve never been able to book a flight a year in advance by any type of booking procedure.

Princess recently emailed me that EZair flights were available for our 11/3/19 cruise.  We only want to book an outbound flight to Rome & despite their email that flights were available (within 330 days) they’re unavailable.  This isn’t the first time I’ve received an email that EZair flights were available but in reality they were not available.  I’ll have to wait about 3 weeks to book our outbound flight because that’s 330 days before the 12/1/19 end of our cruise.

Checking my Cruise Personalizer they state it’s too early for EZair flights to be reserved:

Flights are not yet available for your voyage. Please check back when flights become available approximately 330 days in advance of your cruise/cruisetour end date.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Keith, I did not notice that post - sometimes the topic heading is not clear so I don't read them.    Anyway, I have been wrong before and guess I am now.  But I just looked and Delta has flights available flying to Rome for the cruise and my return will be from Singapore a month later and that date is not showing yet.    Which is fine.   I would not have questioned it if it wasn't for the Princess email.

Astro Flyer,      omg - I guess I never really looked beyond the first sentence.  I saw not available yet and never went on. 

Azbirdmom,   that could be the case.

Thanks everyone.

Sandy

On 12/16/2018 at 2:46 PM, AZ Stan (FKA Stan in Chicago) said:

I believe it is 330 days from the ending date of your cruise.

Yes, that is what Princess told me even though I only need a one way in October as I will eventually be on a TA ending in FLL.  They look at the end date (??)!