Printing luggage tags

bay guy

I can't find the page which allows me to print our luggage tags. The website says the link is on the first page of the check in section but I can't find it there. The only link I can find about luggage tags is to purchase tag holders from HAL.

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, bay guy said:

I can't find the page which allows me to print our luggage tags. The website says the link is on the first page of the check in section but I can't find it there. The only link I can find about luggage tags is to purchase tag holders from HAL.

Any suggestions?

I is on the same page where you print out your boarding passes.  Just to the right of the green button to print out your boarding pass is the link for the luggage tags.  You may need to "allow pop-ups" in your browser to get them to print.

You don't have to print your luggage tags. I never do. I use the ones the luggage handlers have at the pier. They are so much easier and much better quality than the paper ones I can print. Just pop a Sharpie Marker in your carry-on for writing on your tags.

Last cruise as a party of 6, we got our luggage tags and had them filled out with only 1 Sharpie between all of us before most people could find a porter with a stapler! We assigned one person to find the porter with the tags and get enough for all the bags; one person to write on the tags; one person to attach the tags to the bags; and two people to deliver the luggage to the porters & tip them. Easiest time at the pier I've ever had and it was pouring rain too.

Conversely, I always do. :classic_smile:

It takes a few seconds to print them and slip them into plastic luggage tag holders we've had for several years. Before heading to the port from our hotel, we attach them to our bags and away we go. No running around looking for porters with  tags and filling them out in the rain.  :classic_wink:

We always print ours. I laminate them using some adhesive-backed clear film and then I fold and staple them. This last time out at some point between leaving our luggage outside of our hotel room door the morning of departure and arriving in our cabin the tags that I had applied to one of our bags disappeared however all of our bags made it to our room in time for us to be un-packed and ready for muster.

• Like 1