Suite Guests - Princess Cays

Rebels82

12 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Since the priority is the same priority as Elite passengers, I am not sure it is really priority.

It is indeed. You go to the tender ticket location and full suite passengers along with Elite loyalty members are placed into a separate line which goes on the next tender out. After a certain time in the morning, no more tender tickets just show up at the pontoon. There are special large land based tenders at Princess Cays.

If you decide to return to the ship toward the end of the day the return lines can be long. No priority, but the wait is under cover.

1 hour ago, skynight said:

It is indeed. You go to the tender ticket location and full suite passengers along with Elite loyalty members are placed into a separate line which goes on the next tender out. After a certain time in the morning, no more tender tickets just show up at the pontoon. There are special large land based tenders at Princess Cays.

If you decide to return to the ship toward the end of the day the return lines can be long. No priority, but the wait is under cover.

I agree.  My point was that it is the same priority as all the Elite guests.  So priority over non elite guests, but not Elite guests.  Technically you are able to tender with all the Elite guests.  

11 hours ago, h20vacations said:

Ask the Purser - there is another location to board for Suite passengers

I have never seen this. On every Princess cruise I have been on in the last 5 or so years you report to the tender ticket area and it works just like I mentioned in post 5.

My experience is that there is not a surge of Elite passengers trying to get to Princess Cays. The wait has been short for Elites and full suite guests. Many elites, like us, stay on board.

• Like 1