Edgeification of Celebrity

pinebro

12 hours ago, K12Guy said:

9121 currently shows as S2 ADA room and there are NO stateroom additions on deck 9 on Summit after the Revolution.

You will have nothing above you other than maybe a crew storage room, and deck 8 is all staterooms.

Only decks 3 and 10 will be getting additional staterooms. ALL staterooms will be getting a complete overhaul from metal walls out. I hope that helps!

Celebrity is selling inside cabins on Millennium on decks 7, 8 & 9 in the space occupied by Acupuncture and the library.

14 hours ago, K12Guy said:

9121 currently shows as S2 ADA room and there are NO stateroom additions on deck 9 on Summit after the Revolution.

You will have nothing above you other than maybe a crew storage room, and deck 8 is all staterooms.

Only decks 3 and 10 will be getting additional staterooms. ALL staterooms will be getting a complete overhaul from metal walls out. I hope that helps!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Celebrity is selling inside cabins on Millennium on decks 7, 8 & 9 in the space occupied by Acupuncture and the library.

I have reserved one of the new cabins on deck 3 for my Summit cruise in October.

10 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

That's SO interesting. I guess they are adding inside staterooms in those spaces. Do you happen to know if the current library space on Millenium is two floors, open? If so, that means to install inside cabins on 9 they will have to add a floor, which is certainly possible. I wish I could see the rest of the plans for the changes in the ships. Oy...

12 hours ago, hcat said:

All seems very hush hush...

On one hand I understand their reluctance to share details. However it's also somewhat frustrating from a customer view with me being curious when they put out the marketing slam about how wonderful the finished product is going to be. Some of us actually know something about the ships and are curious about the infrastructure changes and how that may affect mechanical operation of the ships. But, maybe I should just sit back with a martini and not worry a bit. Naw. That won't happen. It ain't my nature.

Edited by K12Guy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two things I hope will be updated are AC systems and plumbing. 

On our last Infinity cruise the AC in our AQ class cabin failed regularly along with the  hallway  AC..  There were also sewage smells in  hallways  in various spots . 

Wondering how those systems figure into the updates???