Meet and Greet

Micahs Grandad

We will be on the Emerald Princess next month and I volunteered to set up an onboard meet and greet.

Just called Princess and lady I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about, put me on hold for 10 minutes and told me it was done once you were onboard.

I know that is not correct.

Than she decided we really wanted to host a cocktail party so finally told her I would get more info and call back.

Can someone please give me a dept or phone number at Princess to get to where we want to go.

Thanks so much

As part of your roll call once you have a minimum number signed up you can coordinate onboard the ship.  Depending on how many in your roll call sign up will determine what size venue you will be in

2 hours ago, slug33ukuk said:

Maybe its MEET AND MINGLE you mean

No...M&M is for the cruise lines that host our meetings. Princess does nothing more than schedule a room and a bartender for paid for drinks (no freebies unless you count the stale snack).

For Princess it's called "Meet & Greet".

Edited by JF - retired RRT

They will give you a private room on the ship.

IF you want officers to come you need to write out invitations and hand them in at the Guest Services desk when you get on board.

I arranged one in December for our Panama Canal cruise.

We had about 40 people show up and about 6 officers.

I found out too late that although  the person who sets this up will not do anything more than give you a room IF you e mail the maitre d on board he has leeway to add something extra quietly.

Even just having a room and the officers made our cruise more interesting as we got to know some of them and then saw them around the ship.

On our recent 19 day cruise on Coral Princess we had a number of officers show up and they decided to host a wonderful private lunch for us later in the cruise. It was amazing. They made us a special dish that was cram packed with seafood. It was wonderful and even had a small lobster perched on the top. They also made us a fantastic desert I've never seen before. It was OMG good!

We had one on Ruby (a coastal just before the 19 day Coral cruise) and not only did the ED come but the Captain showed up as well and was really nice. He was quite chatty and it was a great meeting.

I've also been to some Meet and Greets where Princess did nothing.

4 hours ago, cherylandtk said:

This was posted on another thread..

Emerald, Island & Majestic: Rosanne Pennucci (661) 284 4443 

rpennucci@princesscruises.com

As it turns out Rosanne told me the coordinator is Lawrence Andrada and she forwarded email to him.

Thanks all for your help.