Epic - What a zoo!

SeaTheW0rld

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

LOL...good one...I hope you're having a better time.  

I am, thanks. Still rate NCL far below the other lines I've been on. If the Epic sprouts wings takes flight, I might (stress might) consider NCL for another round of abuse. Heck, it won't even have to have wings. As long as it flies. See, I'm flexible. 🤣

Edited by SeaTheW0rld
More

6 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

aw I liked the EPIC when it came out in 2011.. First to have studios.  See they started a trend that continues.

But I did like the catchy title on the post.  I thought to myself, "now what"

When I booked, they had solo insides for 499, balcony for 899 and one of those studios for 1499. Cool concept, but the smart shopper will look around. 

21 hours ago, SeaTheW0rld said:

I am, thanks. Still rate NCL far below the other lines I've been on. If the Epic sprouts wings takes flight, I might (stress might) consider NCL for another round of abuse. Heck, it won't even have to have wings. As long as it flies. See, I'm flexible. 🤣

I have not sailed the Epic...don't think I would due to many reasons..that said, I had a blast on the Escape and the Getaway...The Escape was my favorite..nice ship, nice entertainment, etc...

Edited by PTC DAWG

Even after 22 cruises we STILL love getting towel animals at turn-down!!

One cruise we received NO towel animals all cruise - turned out we and several others in same block had problems with steward - first and only time we didn't tip him at the end.

Last cruise - Jewel - we had a great room stewardess and she made *little* ones - we really loved them as we hadn't seen them before. She was a delight.