Kids Sail Free Coming?

jgoodm

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Use a US TA.  There are plenty that will gladly take your business 

Would you be able to take a screen print of the price on Royals site for a guaranteed balcony cabin?
(The American site will re-direct me to the Swedish site.)

45 minutes ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

I don't see KSF promotion on the Canadian website. This the promotion I see:

Royal Caribbean Cruise Sale  

60% off second guest

+ up to $150 Instant savings

+ up to $100 savings to spend at sea

Didn’t see a banner either however it did populate the sale when I entered the kids on a mock booking. RCI  I.T at its finest.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

Oh, so I would just make the booking and by adding my child it will automatically add the promotion?

Yes.  Sometimes the kids selection box is highlighted, but other times it's not.  Yow will see the discount once you go all the way through to the "Who's Traveling" page.

7 minutes ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

Oh, so I would just make the booking and by adding my child it will automatically add the promotion?

Once you've selected the cruise your interested in after you select the number of cabins you need you'll click continue.

You'll go to the next screen and if you see the Kids Sail Free then it's available on that cruise. If not then the promotion is not available on that cruise.

blob.png.fc121d8c33e51dbbdaa2d16016db5e87.png

Edited by SciFiGuy1960

3 minutes ago, SciFiGuy1960 said:

Once you've selected the cruise your interested in after you select the number of cabins you need you'll click continue.

You'll go to the next screen and if you see the Kids Sail Free then it's available on that cruise. If not then the promotion is not available on that cruise.

blob.png.fc121d8c33e51dbbdaa2d16016db5e87.png

Thanks for the visual.  I'm new at nagivating RCI's website, so not where / how to find stuff like this.

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Same cruise and guarantee balcony but for 2 adults only.

F47119DC-D14C-4385-A88F-FAA94B7C0A50.png

Thank you very much Ken! We only have one daughter, but since it's only the tax & fees that differ it would be $2345.32.
I guess that the gratuity will be added on top of this? In Sweden they are always added automatically.

6 minutes ago, Extra Kim said:

Thank you very much Ken! We only have one daughter, but since it's only the tax & fees that differ it would be $2345.32.
I guess that the gratuity will be added on top of this? In Sweden they are always added automatically.

Gratuity would indeed be extra.  $14.50 per day x 3 people x14 days.

KSF doesn't work for our cruises but out of curiosity how does it actually work?  For the fun of it, I priced out our Navigator cruise, but for September (instead of our Aug summer booking) to see the KSF benefit.  

Only one of our kids is under 12, but yet the pricing shows

• Guest 1 = $1169
  • Guest 2 = $1169
  • Guest 3 = $369
  • Guest 4 = $369

Then it shows

Kids Sail Free = $1161

I guess in the end its the similar result, but you would think guest 3 (14 years by that date) would be more than guest 4 (10 years by that date - so the "free" one).

PS - It looks like too that it only works if all in one room.  I priced out two rooms (2 adults in one room, 1 adult and 1 child in other) and no KSF savings.

Edited by LuCruise

8 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

KSF doesn't work for our cruises but out of curiosity how does it actually work?  For the fun of it, I priced out our Navigator cruise, but for September (instead of our Aug summer booking) to see the KSF benefit.  

Only one of our kids is under 12, but yet the pricing shows

• Guest 1 = $1169
  • Guest 2 = $1169
  • Guest 3 = $369
  • Guest 4 = $369

Then it shows

Kids Sail Free = $1161

I guess in the end its the similar result, but you would think guest 3 (14 years by that date) would be more than guest 4 (10 years by that date - so the "free" one).

PS - It looks like too that it only works if all in one room.  I priced out two rooms (2 adults in one room, 1 adult and 1 child in other) and no KSF savings.

KSF only applies to the third and fourth guests in a room as long as they are under 12. (Additional guests in one of the family cabins also qualify)

best way way to compare us to do a booking for 2 then do a booking for 2 plus 2 kids and only compare the final prices. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

KSF only applies to the third and fourth guests in a room as long as they are under 12. (Additional guests in one of the family cabins also qualify)

Yes, but only our 4th guest is under 12 years.

So just curious why 3rd guest shows same price.  (But explains though why when price 2 rooms it doesn't show at all)

1 minute ago, LuCruise said:

Yes, but only our 4th guest is under 12 years.

So just curious why 3rd guest shows same price.  (But explains though why when price 2 rooms it doesn't show at all)

Just do 2 comparisons and see the difference.  They have a weird way of getting from A to B

• Haha 1