Need help

vent1020

First off, I love you guys.  Been posting and MOSTLY reading on these boards for YEARS.  The information is so helpful.  So here's my question in the shortest form I can do..........

My mom turns 70 this year.  My two brothers and I decided we would pay to take her on a cruse with just the 4 of us.  We all are married and have kids, but decided it would be just us and our mom which we haven't had happen in 30 years or so.   That's the scenario.   We talked and decided on booking a Caribbean cruse next month on the Breakaway that leaves on the 10th.  So, here's my question.  We told her about it tonight and she was in tears, so happy.  Since we have a date that is this close, do we just book the rooms now(the next day or so) at the price currently listed or do we wait a week or two for a potential price drop.

I don't know if the prices drop significantly with only a few weeks to go or if it matters.  It seems like at this point there are still plenty of balconies left so maybe they do.

Thanks for any help.  Love you guys.

As other poster said, book now, and then plan and book dinners, excursions, etc. Get your mom involved so she will have her say 🙂 it's her 70th!

2 years ago DH celebrated his 70th on the Breakaway - we had a great time. Last year I celebrated my 60th on the Spirit and we had a great time too!

ENJOY!!