RCCL Miami Terminal

Hi - First time in many years  sailing from Miami,  Friday March 22 on Mariner , for a quick 2 night sailing.  Want to get on as soon as possible since the cruise is so short.   What time does  boarding generally  start for Miami Terminal/Mariner.  I hope  terminal parking is close by.

Thanks all

M

• 4 years later...
On 2/8/2019 at 8:44 AM, cruisegirl1 said:

Hi - First time in many years  sailing from Miami,  Friday March 22 on Mariner , for a quick 2 night sailing.  Want to get on as soon as possible since the cruise is so short.   What time does  boarding generally  start for Miami Terminal/Mariner.  I hope  terminal parking is close by.

Thanks all

M

If it's Terminal A which is the big one near the at the end of the port, be sure to be in the left lane as you're approaching that area. The parking garage entrance is in the left lane as you approach it, BEFORE you go all the way around it to the drop off area near the ship. The entrance had no overhead signage that we saw, I just happened to notice the entrance ramp as we were driving up. Fortunately a port worker stopped traffic in the left lane and I was able to cut across. That easily saved 30-45 minutes vs. having to the follow the traffic around the garage to the drop off area and then into the garage. That road you see on the right was completely jammed with cars when we were approaching, but that's the entrance to the garage from the left lane. 

image.jpeg