Two questions - need quick answers

CruisinCrow

Our cruise leaves tomorrow morning.  I'm trying to find the emergency contact information for the ship, in case our family needs to reach it.  I can't find it anywhere on Celebrity's website.  Does anyone have this information handy?

Also, when I sign into my account, it's suddenly showing that I have 0 upcoming cruises!  Is that a normal thing to happen the day before a cruise?  It's kind of freaking me out.

Info from Celebrity's website:

Friends and family can contact the ship by calling 877-266-1020. From outside the U.S., they can call 321-953-9002. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute. This can be charged to their MasterCard® or Visa®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply. You can make ship-to-shore calls from your stateroom 24 hours a day. The cost is $7.95 USD per minute and will be automatically charged to your SeaPass account.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CruisinCrow said:

Our cruise leaves tomorrow morning.  I'm trying to find the emergency contact information for the ship, in case our family needs to reach it.  I can't find it anywhere on Celebrity's website.  Does anyone have this information handy?

Also, when I sign into my account, it's suddenly showing that I have 0 upcoming cruises!  Is that a normal thing to happen the day before a cruise?  It's kind of freaking me out.

a simple google came up with this 

https://*****/cruising-friends/contact-a-cruise-ship/celebrity-cruises-contact-a-ship/

3 minutes ago, CruisinCrow said:

Thanks!!  Any input about the 0 upcoming cruises?

My guess is that since the cruise is tomorrow, and it is too late to buy anything online for the cruise or make changes, Celebrity will no longer let you access the booking online.  

1 hour ago, CruisinCrow said:

I often have that same situation - especially using Microsoft Edge.   I find that if you hit refresh it usually pops them up.   Today I had to hit past cruises and when I hit the back button they popped up. 

Either that or use a different browser.   

9 hours ago, CruisinCrow said:

Thanks, all!  You relieved my mind.  I checked again and now my cruise has reappeared.  Whew!  Glad we're still cruising! :classic_smile:

After the stresses and strains of Celebrity’s website I think we all need a cruise to recover!

Have a fantastic cruise!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1