Just Found This Photo!

Lastdance

4 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

What is the source of the photo, please?

Did the poster indicated that anyone on staff did anything about this or did it stay that way throughout the cruise?

No...I sure hope they did something...source was FB by Sumai.

Edited by Lastdance

So far, I have found out that it is an AQ cabin on deck 9; it was found as soon as she entered the cabin, as far as I know...I will keep looking for more information...just posted two hours ago!

She will most likely be moved to another cabin, as the attendant did not have time to do anything about it...sure hope so!

Edited by Lastdance

We had a similar occurrence when we picked up our Seapass cards when entering the ship.  The room was not completely ready so we went off to lunch and to explore.  When we returned later in the afternoon it had been dealt with.  This was the November 27 UW cruise, the second or third short cruise.  Katie

4 minutes ago, Oville said:

We had a similar occurrence when we picked up our Seapass cards when entering the ship.  The room was not completely ready so we went off to lunch and to explore.  When we returned later in the afternoon it had been dealt with.  This was the November 27 UW cruise, the second or third short cruise.  Katie

Katie...

From what I can understand, this was found the same time span, so they will try to remove it first, but that will not allow them to use it for quite a while...I hope they move them...were you in 11268 or was that a later cruise?

At least Celebrity is trying to fix the issue...good point about getting the cabin early.

Edited by Lastdance

46 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

Katie...

From what I can understand, this was found the same time span, so they will try to remove it first, but that will not allow them to use it for quite a while...I hope they move them...were you in 11268 or was that a later cruise?

At least Celebrity is trying to fix the issue...good point about getting the cabin early.

11268 was the January 20th cruise, the stain was a CC2 cabin 12203.

i don’t even want to think about what people do to leave stains like that, yuk.

Edited by Oville
  • Like 1

Some passengers really behave rather like piglets- not like sophisticated cruise ship passengers! On the other hand- misshapps - well they happen. Anyway I am sure X is adressing the problem swiftly! There are most certainly some chemicals they can use to get rid of those " Water stains" - whereever they origin from! ( I refuse to thing that someones " watertight" doors broke! )