Current Pinnacle Grille menu?

BTwurddle

On 2/22/2019 at 1:40 PM, frankc98376 said:

My guess is that either the price will increase or we will see more up-charge items. I did notice the Delmonico Steak on the Nieuw Statendam that is an up-charge.  It appeared the President's Cut steak was gone- likely didn't sell well.

HAL has the President's  cut in the MDR at $75.00    Maybe HAL wants more profit out of it!  Waiters told us it sells "OK", especially on 7 day cruises.

Edited by SilvertoGold

On 3/12/2019 at 4:52 AM, J4NEC said:

I think the food looks and sounds lovely.  Looking at the drinks at the bottom of the menu, though, the list seems a bit limited.  Can you not get a glass of champagne as an aperitif or do you have to get that from another bar and bring it in, or maybe a waiter would get it for you?

The drinks menu comes on a tablet.  It is quite extensive and includes champagne.

Sterling Silver Beef tastes like BEEF when I eat a Rib-eye, Filet, NY Sirloin.  Double R Ranch Beef chews like "meat" and lacks the BEEFY taste that I expect in such a beef entree.

If you enjoy the beef entrees now offered in the PG, please continue to order them.  As I have stated in previous posts:  I am done with such disappointments.  

16 minutes ago, Gobigorange12345 said:

This is the first time on Holland for our group.  On many of our previous cruises,  we able to try more than one entree.   Looking at one example of a menu, do they charge if you want to try more than one at a meal?  Thanks.

Yes in the PG you will be charged for a second entrée $15 or $20 and on some ships in the MDR a second entrée will cost $10

Edited by terrydtx

On 2/21/2019 at 1:55 PM, DaveOKC said:

I find it hard to believe that people would think that Choice is better than Prime beef.  This from a grocer for over 50 years.

P T Barnum once said, " You will never go broke by underestimating the average persons intelligence"